My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Replies

• ArisaraV
    ArisaraV Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your life story. This is very inspirational to me and omg! you are so pretty im not even kidding. you are gorgeous girl, those are nice legs I want a pair like that and Im on my way...wondering though, so it took you around 4 years to get down to this size? wow you are amazing, how did you manage to be very discipline and keep up all good work...very amazing...keep up the good work..
  • You look awesome!! You should def. be very proud of your hard work!!!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Congrats, you look awesome!!!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    You look fantastic! I'm still working to get thighs like that! Yowza!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    What a transformation.. you look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    OH my you look amazing!! great job!
  • OH MY GOD!!! You are SUCH an inspiration!!!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    congrats you look amazing!!! im a little jealous you have surpassed me from last year and you were bigger :-/ guess im not working hard enough, but that is just AWESOME!!
  • EricaThomasson
    EricaThomasson Posts: 1 Member
    You look amazing and you have given me such hope and motivation. Way to go!
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Awesome results!!!! U look amazing... Thanks for sharing and inspiring ;-)
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Absolutely Stunning! My mouth fell open in amazement, just goes to show what hard work and dedication will get you. you go girl!
    i'm so happy for you! :drinker:
  • You look fantastic!!!
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    You look fantastic! Great job! You are a inspiration to me :)
  • Melsy7
    Melsy7 Posts: 30
    You look fantastic! Beautiful before, but beautiful and glowingly healthy after! WTG!
  • KDWS
    KDWS Posts: 61 Member
    WOW!
  • Guadalupana
    Guadalupana Posts: 18 Member
    Really amazing and so inspiring!! It really helps to see others' progress, thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • cheercoach11
    cheercoach11 Posts: 14 Member
    How did you do it? I've been using MFP for 10 days and NO RESULTS! It's a little discouraging, ok VERY discouraging!!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    You look amazing great job!
  • Holy Moley!!! Thats you? I wouldnt of believed that was u without the pictures. U look terrific girlie! God bless!
  • Great job! How'd you do it? Lowering calories and exercise? I have 100 lbs to lose so any tips are helpful! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!