110 Pounds Lost and a NEW life found, 365 Days on MFP

Options

Replies

• DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! And excited with you for your new life! What an inspiring story! Thanks for the encouragement and proof that WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • tonyciaravino
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Congratulations on sticking with it you look wonderful.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!! You look A-MAZ-ING! Thank you so much for posting today. What an inspiration you are. Good job and congratulations!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    bump

i can't see the photos at work.
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    Amazing!!!! you look great and 10 years younger to

WELL DONE XX
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    great job, You look good
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! what a inpiration you are,thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!! Congrats to a job well done,you look FABOULOUS!! :happy:
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....such and inspiration to me to stick with it......Did you do anything else than staying within your goals and did you exercise every day?
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Your hard work really paid off --- holy cow --- you look incredible!!!! Amazing job!!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! WOW!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Today is my one year birthday on MFP. One year ago I took the steps that would change my life. I haven't missed a day of logging in here and making myself accountable. In my one year I have shed 110 pounds! I started with a BMI of over 43, well into the obese category. I am now at a BMI of 25 and less than 10 pounds to go to reach goal weight. Not only are the changes on the outside evident, but the health changes on the inside are incredible.

Today is certainly a day of celebration for me and my new life is here to stay.

all I can say is WOW, I mean seriously WOW!!! You totally rock!!!!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! So happy for you!
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! What an inspiration to us all! You look fantastic!!!!!
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
  • chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!! Congrats to you and all of the work you did to get there! Something special indeed!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I would love for you to open your food diary so I can get some ideas. Sometimes I get stuck and what better way then to follow someone who has been down the path already. You are a trail blazer:smile:
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! WOW - you look AMAZING! I'm so proud of you!

You're truly inspiring, thanks for posting!

Tracy
  • sueannspencer
    Options
    How inspiring. . . You have a lot to brag about. But your smile says you already know that. Wonderful.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations on your dedication and success! And thanks for the motivation! Reading your post, and seeing the pics, made me realize for the first time that this really can be MY life-changing experience... I have dieted, sometimes successfully, (short term), sometimes not, but this time feels like all the pieces fit... a big part is the camaraderie on MFP - I've never before been a believer in "support", preferring to keep my efforts (and failures?) private - but it's working! And after reading about your success, I know I am here for the long haul! Thank you, and Thank you to my MFP friends!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!