Replies

• spade74
    spade74 Posts: 42
    Options
    WOW!!!! you look amazing. :D
  • 135OHK
    135OHK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Truly AWESOME and inspiring!!!!!!!!!!! You prove that it IS DOABLE! I hope I can do as well as you, I too have to lose at least 100 pounds.
  • HotSoupGirl
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Way to go for doing something amazing! -HotSoupGirl
  • amusco_rn
    Options
    Completely inspirational! Thank you for sharing and kudos to you for proving this can be achieved in a healthy manner!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    sooo fabulous!!
    Congratulations and well done!!
  • leoma280
    Options
    You're an inspiration!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • swil4
    swil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Ldodi41
    Options
    I just started MFP. You are such an inspiration!!! I hope in one year I can post something similar to yours. I'll have to remember you every time I get tempted to cheat!

congratulations.
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I don't do New Years resolutions, but it occurred to me (after reading your post) that if I were to have a resolution, it would be to track my food/exercise on MFP daily. Committing to always being vigilant about my lifestyle choices seems like a great way to achieve progress.

Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It takes a really strong, motivated person to lose 110 pounds. I don't know you, but I am really proud of you!!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome!
  • grannyneedstobefit
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are!! Way to go! Keep up the great work and you will loose that last 50 in no time. You look awesome, isn't it fun to go out and buy those new clothes? I have 50-60 to loose You have really inspired me!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations to you! And thanks for the inspiring story - amazing!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    wow OMG amazing !!! How did you do it ? What did you do? what exercise come on lets hear it now !! lol
  • jalysia
    jalysia Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow that is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! You are such an inspiration!!! I hope that I can be like you a year from now!!!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • kpovich
    kpovich Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks for posting!!! What an AWESOME accomplishment!!! Great job! You look AMAZING!!!!!!
  • iwillsucceed155
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations:bigsmile:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just look at you. You look 20 years younger! What a great job and in just a year. You've obviously been very dedicated and it paid off wonderfully. Congratulations to you. Enjoy your life. You've earned every single second.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Job! I love the picture of you and your daughter? in the same pants!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!