Replies

• ZoeSmith321
    ZoeSmith321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    truly amazing! You look fantastic - and I bet you feel it too x
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring journey! Thank you for sharing with us.
  • tas57
    tas57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :wink: WOW you are AMAZING!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :heart: :love: WOW I'M SO SO PROUD OF YOU~~~!!!!!:smile:
  • jennifers2
    jennifers2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for the inspiration! I have a 100lb goal for this year and hope to be celebrating too! Love the profile pic! What an accomplishment!
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fab, so happy for you!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the well wishes. What an amazing year. I'm so healthy and strong now and getting stronger all the time. People ask what I've done to lose this much in a year. I had NO sugery, NO special plans like weight watchers, South Beach, Atkins, etc. I DO eat carbs, I do eat protein, fruits and veggies. I eat a healthy, clean diet. I exercise pretty hardcore and I have grown to LOVE exercise. I didn't lose the weight by eating super low calorie either. 1200 kills me. I eat no lower than my BMR and I will eat my exercise calories. I'm 44, 5' 8" and I am in better shape now than when I was in my 20's and I have tons of energy. Feel free to add me if you want another buddy. My food diary is completely open to my friends but my profile is kept private for the time being.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 365! You look amazing & awesome. What great dedication. The inside is truly reflected in your smile. Congrats!
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful and happy! Good for you. You're an amazing inspiration for more people than you know!!
  • MelissaJ20
    Options
    YOU LOOK UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I also love your profile pic. :)
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary, what an accomplishment. You look fantastic!
  • Perseverance10910
    Perseverance10910 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You just made me tear up! You look absolutely amazing :) Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for your inspiration
  • brichnic
    Options
    You look fantastic and you look like you FEEL fantastic! Incredibly inspirational =)!
  • diserrano
    diserrano Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow. im so happy for you.!! CONGRATS! :) I have a long way to go but i know its possible. thanks for sharing.
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    You are trully and inspiration!
  • mags1983
    Options
    You look terrific. Congratulations on your hard work! :)
  • angieisslim4ever
    Options
    wow u look wonderful :)
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic and SO much younger than in your first picture! Way to go - I'll bet you feel as great as you look!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    One word....AMAZING!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!