What's for lunch???

Options
2»

Replies

• safetypins
    Options
    I will eat a granny smith apple and cottage cheese with lots and lots of pepper. Its not the best but it works :smile:

I thought I was the only one who put pepper in my cottage cheese! Tabasco too!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<< This
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    barley, cauliflower and ground turkey stewed with tomatoes, onions, peppers and spinach.
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    brocolli, cauliflower, chicken, plain baked potatoe, and an orange...mmm mmm
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    chicken lettuce wraps...

boiled chicken breast, onion & red pepper cooked in a bunch of spices, salsa, sourcream, a bit of cheese... all wrapped in a leaf or romain lettuce.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Sushi for me:

Tuna Sashimi
    Salmon Sashimi
    Most likely some sort of roll made with brown rice
    Whole pot of green tea
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    A Thai chicken salad: cold cubed chicken, lettuce, cabbage, red onion, cashews, a spicy oil/vinegar dressing; edamame; hot tea
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Homemade Beef and Barley Stew, a fruit salad with fresh pineapple and strawberries and an ounce wedge of Vermont extra-sharp white cheddar. (450 calories)
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm going to McAlisters with a freind and I plan on eating half of the Veggie Club Sandwich and a small garden salad with low cal dressing. And of course an unsweet tea. Yum!
  • CourtneySimmons83
    CourtneySimmons83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    this looks awesome!!!
  • CourtneySimmons83
    CourtneySimmons83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YUM!!!!!!
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    I had a toasted BLT on rye bread.....with Turkey Bacon, tomato slices, romaine leaf, and low fat whipped dressing! Delish and was only 300 calories :smile:
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    today i had homemade caldo de pollo. it was amazing.