Options

Replies

• Stephanie8242
    Stephanie8242 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!!!
  • daves1grl
    Options
    You look wonderful, and can tell by your beaming smile, you must feel wonderful! Thanks for sharing your story, it's very inspiring!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment and you look awesome!!! Congratulations you have done a great job and it shows.
  • chambermuzic
    Options
    Congratulations!
    That is amazing success. You should be so proud of yourself, as I am sure you are!
    Definitely an inspiration. I have fluctuated back and forth and need some motivation and seeing this give me hope that others can do it, so can i! I need to lose 50 pounds, lost about 12 and bounced back up to where i'm at now, so need to start fresh.

Thanks for being motivating. You look amazing!
  • rajoyce
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic achievement. You must feel so proud of yourself - Congratulations.
  • chambermuzic
    Options
    Congratulations!
    That is amazing success. You should be so proud of yourself, as I am sure you are!
    Definitely an inspiration. I have fluctuated back and forth and need some motivation and seeing this give me hope that others can do it, so can i! I need to lose 50 pounds, lost about 12 and bounced back up to where i'm at now, so need to start fresh.

Thanks for being motivating. You look amazing!
    :smile:
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, and I just love your profile pic :)

You make it seem so real and so possible. I can do this... good luck on the last 10 lbs, I know you can do it!
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Honestly....it is amazing at the difference....you truly do not even look like the same person...congratulations on an amazing LIFE CHANGE!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Incredible and wonderful!!!
  • mcoats1
    mcoats1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing!!! That is an inspiration to me, as I have 85 pounds to go to get to my goal weight. Thank you for sharing :)
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT and you look fabulous, you are truly an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done sister you have done amazingly. You are an inspiration to many. You have inspired me to stick at it and see a light xxxx
  • AJPTRF
    AJPTRF Posts: 24
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Keep up that great work and congratulations!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing! A definite inspiration! Thank you for sharing your success!
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your dedication is amazing, and you are such an inspiration to all of us! You are proof that it can be done sensibly and without drastic measures!
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Happy MFP Birthday and Congratulations!!
  • Workinmom1986
    Workinmom1986 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look GREAT!! congrats and good job!!!
  • Ehidetra
    Options
    Just Great, you look wonderful... Have you reached your goal? Its funny how when I started my goal was to be at 175. But now that I have lost 72 total 33 since I'v been with MFP. I no longer want to be at that goal, now it is 195. The body mass changes after the weight comes off. I just wish I could keep it in some places that I needed it, it would have been nice to shift it to just the right area. LOL
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You gave me goosebumps!
    BY THE WAY, THAT'S THE BEST PROFILE PIC YET!!!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    WOW...that's all I can say! You look absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing....that motivates me more than ever! CONGRATS on a job well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!