Time for me!

Options
I know there are a bunch of us that focus on our families, jobs, house etc... so much that we don't even bother focusing on ourselves.. If I spent as much time on myself as I do all of those things,....I wouldn't be here on this website. Actually, I would be running around in a bikini somewhere!:) I have been guilty of saying things like, "i don't have time to work out or eat right, there is just too much to do around here." Well, it's time I start taking care of me! The laundry will still be piled up waiting on me tomorrow....the dishes will be in the sink when I get to them...the dog hair on the floors can just sit there till I get around to it, ...but me..., if I don't take care of me right now, I won't be around to do all of that for many more years! I want to watch my kids grow up and have families. I want to grow old with my husband. I will always take care of things here but I have to figure "taking care of myself" into the equation as well. So, for all of you out there that are in the same boat as me.....It's our turn!

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I agree that if we dont take care of ourselves first, we cant give our loved ones the best of us!! Good luck to you!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You said it!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You r sooo sooo right!!! Im right there with you! Thx for the post and the motivation! Good luck in your journey!:happy:
  • gracefullyjenn7
    gracefullyjenn7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree. I have 5 children that demand so much out of me but if I dont take care of me, I wont be around for them.
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Good for you!! I agree that if we dont take care of ourselves first, we cant give our loved ones the best of us!! Good luck to you!

I agree 100%!!
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    I feel the same way! Its always about whst everybody else wants, now its time for what I want !