81 Pounds Lost in 1 Year (Pics!)

Options

Replies

• HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Your body looks great, of course, but my GOD your face looks beautiful!
  • kkatchucka
    Options
    Totally inspiring! Congrats!
  • TONYA28
    TONYA28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! and of course you have inspired me to continue on this journey
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It is incredible what a year can do! :)
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    absolutely outstanding work. you should be so proud of what you have achieved. I can only inspire to be anywhere as commited as you, but I am going to try this year to make it mine.

Keep smiling you are a beautiful young lady with a fantastic future ahead of you.

L.xx
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Great story... very inspiring!!!! You look fantastic!!! You should be very proud of yourself.... nice job!!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! you look beautiful, fit and strong!!!
  • caschw
    caschw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you have really inspired me. You are amazing!!!
  • GraceOrr
    Options
    Job WELL DONE!!!!!! Im going to share this with my girlfriends. You look amzing! Keep up the good work!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And you are so pretty, great job!!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm diggin' those lat's and your tat's too...OMG, that rhymed, so didn't mean for it too. :laugh:

14339295.png
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Seriously, thank you! You are an inspiration! I can now see that each day is just one more towards my goal.
    I'm so happy for you. Your pictures show all of your hard work. You do look so much happier and younger now!:flowerforyou:
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome, good job! Hope you continue with a happy and healthy year ! :)
  • Brittypop
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring!
  • Ash_Dawn87
    Options
    Wow..you look amazing! Good Job! You have really showed me that it can bc done in a year. i have a little more then you to lose in a year & i hope i'll soon be able to share the same type of story. Keep up the good work!! :)
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful thanks for sharing ! Definitely gives me the push I need I just started and can't wait to post mine hope in sept. !!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and your pictures are amazing!! GREAT JOB!!!!:bigsmile:
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So much inspiration! You are so lucky you figured this out a young age. Keep it up for life! Awesome job!
  • grt2b40
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You've done such a wonderful job. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work and keep striving to be the best "YOU" that you can be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!