Changing Myself

janetearline
janetearline Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am a soon to be 50 year old that is tired of not liking the way I look in pictures. I am ready to get rid of my stomach and my bat wings!!!! Looking forward to seeing all of our weight loss stories. Keep up the good work everybody - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Amen Sister. I hear ya!!
  • coachkathy
    coachkathy Posts: 35
    Welcome!!! I'm an online fitness coach for Team Beachbody, so if you have any questions on fitness or nutrition, click on my profile & go to my website & send me an email.

Congrats on making the decisiont o be a Happy Healthier You! :smile:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Woohoo!!!! Welcome to the board! I look forward to hearing more from you and your journey!!!
  • Ah, this is GREAT!!! First my dad, and now...THIS IS MY MOM!!!! I am totally stoked about seein' her on here to lose weight!!! Shoot, for as long as I can remember, weight has been an issue in our family...so like I said with Dad...do whatever it takes to keep her on track! I can't wait to see the progress!

(Oh, and they celebrate 30 years together in 5 months!!! How sweet are THOSE pictures goin' to look?!)

Hi, Mom! :happy:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! You picked a great site to start your weight loss journey :happy: Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.