30 day Shred--Monday May 25

Options
Hey there!

I know there are several groups of "30 day shredders", but I am late in joining them, so I am wondering if anyone is out there who would like to start on Monday.

Maybe we can post our starting weight, and ultimate goal weight, plus the goal you have for the end of the 30 days (i.e. amount of inches lost, lbs lost, stamina etc.).

Anyone in?

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I am surprised no one else has offered to join you, but we will attribute it to the holiday weekend. I am feeling a little bummed because it seems unlikely that I will make my 15 lbs. lost weight goal that I had set for tomorrow, :grumble: so having a little extra incentive can't hurt.

I will post my updated goals after I weigh in tomorrow. Good luck to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    Options
    I'll deffo join. I joined the other one too late. I did it 3 days ago and I'm still in agony...hopefully it will have eased by tonight and I'll do it tonight.
    Do you want measurements and stuff so we can monitor our progress ?
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    OK so I read about this 30 day shred all the time, but what is it and how do I do it?
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    weaklink--hey, 10 lbs is still awesome! You should be proud of that! As for the next 5--we can do it together! ;)

BeesBella--sure, we can totally do the measurments. I'll need to take mine in the morning and post it.

Aduff--it's a dvd by Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers from Biggest Loser). It's quite cheap--about 10 bucks and can probably be found at Walmart or Target--if not, check it out on Amazon. It's great--25 minutes of hard core working out. It's definately tough, but worth it.

Hope we get some more people to join!! The more the merrier!
  • aduff77
    Options
    Thanks, that sounds great! I think I'll pick it up today!
  • aduff77
    Options
    How do I log this onto my exercise log?