Question for the Guys

Options
mandygal13
mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
If a guy has hairy arms, is that an indication he would have a hairy back and legs, too?

Replies

• ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I would say yes, and maybe you shold ask the girls, they know if their men have hair located in different areas. :bigsmile:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    this is why god gave us wax.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I would say yes, and maybe you shold ask the girls, they know if their men have hair located in different areas. :bigsmile:

Usually if you're hairy in one place, you're hairy everywhere. That is unless he shaves/waxes/whatever certain body parts.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Just ask him.
  • anilyze
    anilyze Posts: 67
    Options
    Not a guy, but I've noticed this can be misleading. Some guys just aren't very hairy in some parts. For instance, my brother had incredibly hairy legs, but his arms and chest are pretty tame and his back isn't hairy at all. Boyfriend's arms and legs aren't too bad, but his back... oh lord.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Think of shaving his back as a bonding experience!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Cyclists have smooth legs, I think it's genetic. (For the record, I like cycling but I'm not a cyclist...)
  • mandygal13
    Options
    Just ask him.

Just met the guy - not to that point
  • mandygal13
    Options

Just met the guy...not at that point!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

I tried shaving my own back once. Never trying that again.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    My boyfriend looks like he has monkey legs and arms... no back hair at all and very little chest hair
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    129043769036687918.jpg
  • TheYobana
    TheYobana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband has super-duper hairy arms and legs, but his back has but a few hairs. When we were married, he would ask me to tweeze them. lol
  • mandygal13
    Options
    Not a guy, but I've noticed this can be misleading. Some guys just aren't very hairy in some parts. For instance, my brother had incredibly hairy legs, but his arms and chest are pretty tame and his back isn't hairy at all. Boyfriend's arms and legs aren't too bad, but his back... oh lord.

LOL. My Brother-in-law is mostly bald but a little fuzzy on the back. For her birthday, he gave my sister a card that on the front showed a lady and a bald guy sitting at a bar. She says, "But your profile said you have dark wavy hair." He says, "I do. It's on my back." So funny!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I would say yes well my boyfriend is anyway.
  • mandygal13
    Options
    129043769036687918.jpg

Oh my gosh - i'm so glad i posted this question. Way to end my day at work!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    not a dude, but my boyfriend is hairy everywhere except for his heavily balding head... for a fun time, we shave his back and wax his eye brows...

yeah, i wish i would've known this before we got so serious, but i love him now so theirs no escape from all the hair...
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Haha. My bf has a fair amount of body hair. I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not profuse. We are mammals, after all. :smile:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    We do grow hair in different places but as we get older, we tend to get hairier (with the exception of the crown of the head). So, an older gentleman would likely have a hairy back if he had hairy arms and legs.

If this is a relationship "No Go" you should bring it up earlier rather than later.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Just shave the guy if he is.