Body Rejecting Foods.....

2»

Replies

• Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 33 Member
    Yes, greasy food. Look out for the "McDonald's Mad Dash" (to the bathroom)!!! :sick:
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    my stomach has been really wack, i think its mostly triggered by stress for me though because my problems started before i got serious about watching what i ate
  • mshortcake622
    mshortcake622 Posts: 22 Member
    Definitely! If I eat a something like a piece of pizza now I get an upset stomach and acid reflux. Doesn't really make me want to eat it much, which is a good thing, I guess ;]
  • I ate some Chinese food and then all of a sudden my stomach started to cramp up and then i had to go vomit. After that I wasn't able to eat much of anything. On Christmas I went to a family get together and I ate some sauteed shrimp, and cheesy meatballs, and some pigs in a blanket. I was fine up until my stomach cramped and i had to force myself not vomit at my fiances grandmothers house. Only recently I put together I was only sick after greasy foods. So yeah, I have been experiencing a rejection to certain foods and certain pastas. Oven cooked chicken is fine but, fried chicken, or anything slathered in grease hurts my stomach :(. I guess its time to become a vegetarian again.