Hi...new on community :)

Options
Hi every1 iv had mfp on my iphone for a while but its the first time i log on from my comuter and first time im really gna work hard to lose weight...think that this mate thing to help each other is awesome...would be nice to help each other :)

Replies

• shutch19
    shutch19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im new to this too...add me and maybe we can help each other and keep up the motivation :)
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same as you, I've had it on my phone for ages but never really used the website.

It'll be nice to get some support, and have some people to talk to

Kate
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pounce73
    Options
    Back to being a newbie as well- add me more support the better.
  • nepagirl
    Options
    we all need all the help we can get!! You can do it!
  • jackyb03
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend .. I would love to motivate; as well as, be motivated. :)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
    feel free (any of you lovely people!) to drop me a request with a little message and I'd be happy to give/receive support!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!! The more the merrier!!
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    I've been using it on my phone for a week, and just out of curiousity looked it up online. I didn't even know about the friends part or the blogs... the inspirational stories are good motivators to someone like me just starting out.
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • lesleyann1234
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I am going to do this seriously this time, tried last year but was not in the right place in my life. i feel more in control now and want to get my body and shape back!

Lesley
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Add me if you need support....
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love to provide support to others and receive support feel free to add me. I work nights so I love having friends from all around the World as than I always have someone to talk too athe last half of my shift gets lonely and that is the time I want to eat.