Ripped in 30 Questions

Options
I only did 3 days last week, then disaster struck, so I missed the other 3 days of week 1. Should I stay on week one for a few more days or go ahead to week two since that is where I am suppose to be now? Would week 2 be too much since week one left me sore all 3 days? This is my first time thru the DVD so I dont know what to expect on the other weeks.

Replies

• misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I would stay with week 1 until it is easy, at least a few more days. If it is still challenging, keep at it before you move on. :-)
  • jessica_fuller
    Options
    I agree...only move on to week 2 when week 1 is easy. There is some crazy stuff in week 2! :)
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Agreed ^^^^
    Don't disregard what you did do tho!! Just continue on as if the missed days never happened. So I would say stay on week one.
  • ddeather
    Options
    Definitely stay with week 1! I have progressed to week two and it is a challenge especially for my upper body. Good news is that I am seeing some definition =) Keep it up...it's worth it!
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I did week 1 again today. I agree and will stay there for a few more workouts. I am doing the easy modifier for week 1 anyway so I have room to grow from there to the more difficult modification.