Options
    Thanks for sharing! Totally inspiring!
  • visualsoul
    Options
    Great job!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    awesome year for you, congratulation on your strength and dedication. You inspire and motivate me, thank oyu!!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story (and tattoo). Thank you for sharing that with us & keeping the inspiration going.
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    great job!!
  • MegGirl1990
    Options
    Wow! Great job, so inspiring :happy:
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations great story and wonderful job! :flowerforyou:
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Fantastic! What an accomplishment in a year's time. Love the Tat's as you lost.
  • nelnova
    nelnova Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing Story ...I Hope to Get there Soon... Great Job!!!!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am amazed at your progress! Thank you for sharing your wonderful success story, I am more inspired now that I was before! GREAT job!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Good job!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration!! You give me hope that I CAN lose all this weight!! Great job!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    Congrats! You are GORGEOUS!!!!! (And love the tatts!)
  • angelique74
    Options
    Wow! Your success story is just amazing! Such an inspiration! I am sure it was a lot of hard work but you just look so amazing! Congrats!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!!!!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WE have the same starting weight, i'm just an inch shorter than you and 2 years older.. I hope my results are as great as yours!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You must be so proud, and you're really a great role model for the rest of us.

I'm a little taller, but most of my measurements are the same (as your starting #s). So thanks for showing me what's possible in a relatively brief amount of time.

Great job, and I hope everything works out with the Prince George's Fire Department!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I love your tats :)
  • shabounds
    Options
    I don't have words to express HOW WONDERFUL your story is. You've done something terrific and you must be SO proud of yourself. You really motivate me!
  • diva1413
    diva1413 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!