Subway?

Options
What do you put on your sub from subway? :)

Replies

• OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I usually get the veggie, no cheese, but add the sweet onion sauce. I get the same flavor but without the meat, and with the sauce I really don't miss the cheese.
  • ferfer3275
    ferfer3275 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeno, and ff honey mustard on a 6" oven roasted chicken sub on wheat.
  • lizz11
    lizz11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wheat with american cheese, lettuce, spinach, olives, tomatoes, onions, peperoncini, honey mustard.
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    Oh I love Subway....I get the oven roasted chicken...on wheat with lettuce, tomato, onion, green peppers,
    jalapeno pepper, banana peppers and vinegar....mmmm good...NO CHEESE....
  • sassyjvg
    Options
    I get the ham one and load it up like a salad: lots spinach, tomato slices, light amount of black olives, pepperchini peppers, american cheese, skip the head lettuce(not much nutritional value), cucumbers, red onions, jalepeno peppers, green peppers, vadalia onion and brown mustard on nine grain bread!
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    I'm not a fan of raw veggies, so mine is pretty simple. Turkey & ham 6" on wheat bread. American cheese. Toasted. Add spinach, mustard, and vinegar :)
  • dorthann
    Options
    I tend to get the cold cut combo on wheat bread and add pickles, lettuce, tomato and olives. No dressings.
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    breakfast at subway is my fav flatbread egg whites pepper jac k cheese spinach and lite mayo
  • StephanieGabriele
    StephanieGabriele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Veggie toasted on wheat with all veggies extra vinegar and mustard :]
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Turkey or chicken breast with lettuce tomato and onions with no sauce. Instead I add bannan peppers to keep it from getting dry.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    spicy italian on wheat - pepper jack cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions, peppers, cucumber...yum!
  • MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    whole wheat bread with provolone, turkey breast, spicy brown mustard, banana peppers, onion, lettuce, spinach, tomato, and vinegar!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I do the roast turkey, double meat on six inch 9 grain honey oat. I add lettuce, tomato, pickle, cucumber, jalapeno and salt and pepper.

I skip the cheese and the dressings. This gives me good lean protein and a bit of salad with my meal.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    6 inch ham with cheese, lettuce and carrot.....no sauce...no salt.....no pepper.....

Pity they don't have beetroot....simply LOVE it......

The bread I swap between wheat and Italian herbs......
  • I actually get one of their salad bowls. I love it soooo much. And the whole thing is only 58 cal, or 98 with avocado (i love my avocado).

People always look at me weirdly when i order, but I dont care because my results speak for themselves.

Vegie Delight Salad bowl,

all salads except Red Onions and Jalapenos, adding two scoups off avocado. THen dumping a ton of Marinara sauce on top. It s only 16 cal per serve so is BY FAR the best option if your looking for a dressing. (and I love anything tomatos, that why Pizza is such a love of mine).

Dont diss it untill you try it.

-7 KG down (16 pounds).

Keeping these promises to myself.
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    6'' turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomato, and red wine vinaigrette... delicious ^_^
  • bex_86_
    Options
    Chicken teriyaki on 6" wheat toasted with lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber & lettuce.. No cheese..
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Before we started boycotting Subway I used to get the turkey or turkey/ham combo with extra veggies and I had all the veggies except the hot peppers. We stopped going there because they endorse Michael Vick.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Before we started boycotting Subway I used to get the turkey or turkey/ham combo with extra veggies and I had all the veggies except the hot peppers. We stopped going there because they endorse Michael Vick.

doesnt make their sandwiches any less tasty

black forest ham and turkey footlong, all the veggies, no dressing no cheese, under 600 cal for the whole thing.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i eat there a lot.

couple faves : 6" (diced) chicken flatbread w/ onions, tomatoes, pickles, and bbq sauce
    rb flatbread w/ lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and honey mustard
    toasted turkey / ham w / cheese / veggies and a little light mayo