Best exercise DVD?

Options
I was wondering if I could get some ideas on which DVDs I should try, I keep seeing something about 30 days? Any suggestions.

Replies

• Missy63
    Missy63 Posts: 14
    Options
    Not sure if I am writing this info on the correct page or just if no one is interested in answering my question. Which is funny since everyone seems to be so motivated to help you?
  • pamelapeldo
    pamelapeldo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and it is good. I also like the Biggest Loser DVD's. I also recently bought Jillian's extreme shred and shed and like it. Just ordered some more of Jillian's and am waiting for them to arrive.
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I am starting my Biggest Loser workout dvd's tomorrow, but I have heard great things about them! And Jillian's 30 Day Shred is getting rave reviews, that is my next investment! :bigsmile:
  • Missy63
    Missy63 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you ladies, that will be my new addition to my exercise program.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire!
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is good, I also like billy blanks tao bo
  • KirstenClerkin
    Options
    I love TurboFire, and I am getting great results with it! I have a health and fitness page you can follow by liking it at www.facebook.com/kirstenclerkin I like Jillian Michael's DVDs, but I love TurboFire. .
  • resamejia
    Options
    P90x
  • loserforlife
    Options
    I have found that I am not fit enough for turbo kam or P90x or even Teo Bo and I am sure not ready for the Biggest Loser DVDs. So I do the Leslie Sansone walk the walk ALSO 17-20 minute on the elliptical as well as playing wii dance games with th ekiddos. Hope this helps.
  • heidiann200
    Options
    Shaun T's Rockin Body workouts are so fun.....the dancing is so awesome you don't even feel like your working out. I can't believe
    how fast the time flies by.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels is a great workout, and I followed it up with Ripped in 30. I'm a huge fan of Bob Harper's Inside Out Method - it's a series of three DVDs (one for yoga, one for strength and one for cardio) - I always end up cussing at the TV during the workouts.

I just started doing TurboFire and it's killer - a bit expensive, but I got mine from a friend and you could probably find it on ebay or Craigslist.

Try your local library - I was able to check out a few DVDs before buying anything so I knew I would like it. Good luck!!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Right now doing some P90X, its good and there are different ways to use the dvds, there is a lean version, the regular and then one for if you finish both of those to really tone everything
  • ArchangelaJ
    Options
    Try The Roller Derby Workout. It's not just for roller derby girls and it's a great workout!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with Ripped in 30 and recently got Jillian Michaels yoga dvd and it looks pretty great too.
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    INSANITY- its a 60 day program that will get you in the best shape of your life if you stick with it.
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I vote for P90X and Insanity.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo.
  • DanielleHodgins
    DanielleHodgins Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is my fav!! But doing Les Mills PUMP right now and its pretty awesome too.