Day 1 day830dayshred.jpg
day530dayshred.jpg

Day 10
30dayshredside10.jpg
30dayshred10mfpfront.jpg

Replies

• PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    WOW.. thats fantastic progress for a sich a short period of time.. Keep it up!!!
    You've inspired me to start the 30DS again.. THANKS :)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I can see quite a difference for 10 days... well done!! Keep up the great work :)
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I picked up the 30DS video @ Boxing Day for $5. I did level one the other day... & I was SO SORE in my upper arms & chest the next day. I didn't want to break it out again.

Maybe I should.........
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow your pics are fantastic!!

I picked up the 30DS video @ Boxing Day for $5. I did level one the other day... & I was SO SORE in my upper arms & chest the next day. I didn't want to break it out again.

Maybe I should.........

I know you're sore hun but usually by day four the pain eases. Even though my muscles were on fire and I could barely pick up the phone let alone weights....once I started it actually helped the pain as it loosened them again. I'm on day 8 I think now and even though i'm a little bit sore its nowhere near as bad as it was! My results are fab already too. Pick it up again tis soooo worth it! :) xxxx
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Maybe I should.........

With most, if not all new dvds or regimes you will be sore for a few days until you body gets used to it, I am on the insanity course (day 4 atm) and I am in agony but I know it will be worth it.

Keep at it!
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats thats amazing progress!
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing in 10 days hun!! keep it up!! x
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Im going to be doing it the whole way trough
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!