Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I used the picture because it's a picture of me and my biggest supporter :) my boyfriend

He is very supportive of my weight loss journey, unlike everyone else =\ (not counting my MFP friends!)
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Try to keep them seasonal. This one was taken about a week before Christmas. Should be changing it soon if we have an early Spring.
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My main photo has been chosen to show what I've been able to achieve with the help of God, Family and friends. Without them this journey wouldn't have been possible. 142 pounds lost and going. Now on a new mission to lose body fat and gain muscle. ;-)
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I chose mine because I look silly in those glasses and I don't care about people seeing me look silly! :ohwell:
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I did a six pack for Christmas challenge with some other MFP buddies and this was the update photo - it's still a work in progress though.

Looking at it daily, firstly I still can't believe it's me because this time 18 months ago I was 34lbs heavier, much higher BF% and not terribly fit at all...but the picture keeps my focus not to overeat as well.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    ^ that is an amazing six pack!

Mine - well - because I thought I looked good in it. :-) I'm wearing a 1930s evening dress that I just love.
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Tannoura dancer with fairy lights I took on the Nile Maxim in Cairo... happy memories!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    because it is one where I actually look happy- my friend took it when I was not paying attention- I guess I am always happy while skiing but I really like this pic... and it shows my weight loss!:bigsmile:
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because it reminds me that I want to look good standing beside my car....right now, the car looks better than me :ohwell:
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ^ that is an amazing six pack!

Mine - well - because I thought I looked good in it. :-) I'm wearing a 1930s evening dress that I just love.

Thanks Lisa, that's really kind of you to say - which is also another great reason for using it as a profile pic - people compliment me! Yey!! (**doing the joyous dance**)
  • Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A friend took this to use on her phone. She is shortsighted and likes a photo of whoever is calling and texting to pop up so she can tell immediately who it is. I use it on here because, to my surprise, it is quite a good one of me.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I like to express my individuality.

lmao:laugh:
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I drew it myself. Quite the artist, am I not?! I was inspired by a picture of a stick woman with tata's (<--just learned of that word on M.F.P today and this is the 1st time I've used it!) that I saw engraved on a park bench in Glasgow!
    It's an accurate depiction of myself before and after my weightloss! :bigsmile:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I finished my first half marathon... this is proof I can do ANYTHING!!!! Oh, and I love my legs in this photo... I look smokin'!!! LOL!
  • Lawnbfrench
    Options
    Mine is one I feel confident in and pretty ish x
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It's from when I did Tough Mudder in October. It was so fun! It's a good memory.
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It is a very me photo from my 28th birthday and my heaviest weight.

Was a bitter sweet night...shows how far I've come from there.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    It's the most recent photo I have of myself (it's from a week or so ago), and I like how I look in it.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I finished my first half marathon... this is proof I can do ANYTHING!!!! Oh, and I love my legs in this photo... I look smokin'!!! LOL!

Wow! You're right! Your muscles are super impressive here!
  • twilightsm
    Options
    It was the best photo of me I could find on short notice..