Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I chose the one with the pier because it is my home town and i love to walk it and take pictures of the beach off it. I will change it from time to time I am sure. Previously it was a decent pic of me.
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mine is my wedding picture. Fattest I've been, but happy. With my husband and a close friend. It's a picture that makes me want to improve but doesn't make me hate myself.
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I change my photo daily to reflect the exercise most recently done giving a visual representation of my day. So my photo varies between a road bike, a mountain bike, weights, a trail runner, a sleeping lion (rest day!) etc. As I write this it is a scene of a trail by a river where I ran this morning. Of course anyone viewing this on another day will see something different.
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's the most recent one that looked good in a thumbnail and didn't include other people. I didn't want a picture with others in it since they might not appreciate having their image out there on teh interwebs :P
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Because I needed a picture for MFP. So, I took one, haha.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Because I wanted to show what 2 years of hard work at the gym has achieved.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Because it keeps me motivated and reminds me of what I will look like once again if I stop.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I made mine.

I was terribly, terribly bored that day...
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I got fed up with the last one.

I am completely unphotogenic. I like to think I look pretty good in RL, but I unfailingly look terrible in pictures, so this was the best of a bad lot.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I took this in November when I was going out to lunch with a friend and also I used it as a face comparison that I put on my blog when I lost 23 pounds. I don't have many decent pictures so this one will suffice.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mine is to show how awesome I am because I've achieved the coveted thigh gap. Look at me and worship my greatness.

And here I thought you just liked showing off your crotch.

Tomato/tomahto

it's blurry which makes it look like you're rockin the camel toe. :laugh: :bigsmile:

Not blurry. I need to clean my bathroom mirror. But you can think it's blurry instead of thinking that I'm a lousy housekeeper. :-)

But, no camel toe. I was very careful to make sure of that! lol
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Not blurry. I need to clean my bathroom mirror. But you can think it's blurry instead of thinking that I'm a lousy housekeeper. :-)

But, no camel toe. I was very careful to make sure of that! lol
    :grumble:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I like to choose pictures that I either look good in, that make me laugh, or when I am feeling all mushy and lovey dovey, hence my current picture. :)
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken at the lowest point of my life
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    It's my face. You're welcome.

You're a bit of a wise guy aren't yah Jenna? :P

5098688972_0fd4a25673.jpg

LOL nah I've noticed your replies in the 'Gym Idiot' thread, annoying the angry heads!
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love birds
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Because "Challenge Accepted" means I will bring it and I am awesome. True story.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Because I use the same one for basically all forums I'm on.
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My first grandchild, Coralyn, born Friday, January 6, 2012.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    My first grandchild, Coralyn, born Friday, January 6, 2012.

Beautiful baby, great name... Congratulations! She looks like quite a great motivator. :-)