Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    At the moment, my main photo is an aerial view of our little island and the golf course we live on. The husband took the picture as he was flying out of Key West to go to Cali for work.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    <----To remind me not to lift weights that are heavy. I am starting to BULK up. :explode:

LOL :wink:
  • DEBAUD
    DEBAUD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My favorite band to workout to. Gets me pumped!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It was pretty random why I picked my pic. i just wanted to put one up but now I'm looking forward to putting up more pics and having my before & after pic as my main photo. It's to keep me encouraged and show my progress.
  • eviledna
    eviledna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    because it's the lightest weight I have been in the last 7 years and I'd worked my butt off to get in the dress for a Xmas do, so am proud of my achievement but want to do even better :>)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Because everytime I change it I get messages telling me to change it back :) I lift heavy and want to encourage/inspire others to do the same!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    It's the license plate on my car... :happy:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Because it's awesome.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Zombie Killer = ZombieSlayer... and I'm going to be able to recreate that shot myself someday soon.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Because Bungee Jumping from Macau Tower was a blast (although watching the video, I see exactly how bad I look).
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    it is me and my kid whom I sort of am partial to!! <3

lol
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    Because i'm Dead Sexaaayy.. GET IN MY BELLAH!

LOLZZ.... love it <3
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Its a new pic of my fiancee and i this new years in florida. Also.. i lost 30lbs so it was a new face, i havnt seen it in awhile =)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Two of the hottest time travelers made out at ComiCon, who doesn't want that as their picture?
  • eyesontheprize13
    Options
    My picture was taken at a point in my life where I actually felt confident and beautiful. It makes me feel better every time I look at it and it motivates me :)

That's a great idea!! :)
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    he's my dog and he loves me no matter what .
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    Because it is a newer picture of me and I thought I looked nice n tan <3 and pretty too <3
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    It was taken on a fun hiking trip with lots of people that I don't get to see enough. Plus, I was jumping over a very large gap in a rock and I am proud that I did it.
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    cause i think mine is one of fiances favs plus i like it but it reminds me im too big right now
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Mine is to show how awesome I am because I've achieved the coveted thigh gap. Look at me and worship my greatness.

And here I thought you just liked showing off your crotch.

Tomato/tomahto

it's blurry which makes it look like you're rockin the camel toe. :laugh: :bigsmile: