a personal Q for girls who have lost 100lbs +

Options
if you had a pubic fat.. did it go away when you lost the weight?
im rather terrified that it wont go away :|
im also very embarassed to make this topic :(

Replies

• Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    bump
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've definitely noticed this this week x only slightly but still have a bit to go x

Edit: Sorry should have said, have lost about 50lbs so far, still have about 20 to go x
  • Ashlea82
    Options
    oh i really hope it goes thanks for the reply!
  • Ashlea82
    Options
    bump
  • ChanlynMay
    ChanlynMay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly not sure but I can't see why not.
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 50 pounds, but i can tell you there is a significant difference for me in that area.
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It will go just might take some time. I lost 90 pound over the last 3 years and there is a big difference in that area. Just stick to the plan you have set for yourself and you will see the result all over :)
  • Ashlea82
    Options
    its good to hear that some have seen results there! thanks so much for the replies xox
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrased :)

My personal worry is my boobs. I like them at the moment, and if i could keep them like this and change everything else, that would be awesome, but i'm so scared they're gonna just look like empty carrier bags :(

Does anyone have experience with this at all?
  • ptgirl09
    ptgirl09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yes it does go away trust me. ive lost 126lbs and still counting. i still have 50 to go. it will go away. =)
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options

My personal worry is my boobs. I like them at the moment, and if i could keep them like this and change everything else, that would be awesome, but i'm so scared they're gonna just look like empty carrier bags :(

I have this issue!! UGH!! I have NO boobs at all. When I was fat they were "ok" but now that I'm losing weight its the first thing that disappeared!! Plus I'm 40 so gravity is NOT my friend!! haha.... But I've noticed that pushups really help in that department!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am not exactly sure what you mean by "pubic fat" but I can say that I've gotten lean pretty much everywhere and, although this is definitely a delicate topic and I don't want to go too into detail, I will say that my husband has commented that it feels different/better down there now.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    RE: boobs

I still have enormous breasts, but I am in the minority and even mine have "deflated" - however, smaller droopy boobs are much better than dealing with the health risks of obesity.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 50 pounds, but i can tell you there is a significant difference for me in that area.

Same here!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost 100 pounds yet but it has gone away quite a bit after 85 pounds!! I just noticed the other day.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

I have this issue!! UGH!! I have NO boobs at all. When I was fat they were "ok" but now that I'm losing weight its the first thing that disappeared!! Plus I'm 40 so gravity is NOT my friend!! haha.... But I've noticed that pushups really help in that department!

WOW! awesome advice, i'm so nervous about my boobs -- pushups here I come!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately that is exactly what mine did! I think I am going to get them surgically corrected when I finish losing weight. I have lost a cup size already and they just hang limply like pancakes.. ugghhhh...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Yes :( I had perfect (in my opinion) boobs before, have lost an entire cups size, maybe a bit more.

I think I'll get them fixed when I'm all done though :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    It definitely goes away. I used to have it too. Still some but not nearly as bad. Don't be embarrassed.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

You should try doing push ups and exercice that tones the boob muscles! :)
    Have to love the boobs!!! ;)