Fitness games for wii

Options
What fitness games do you like best for wii?

Replies

• Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    My girlfriend's kid has that "just dance 3", it can be quite a workout!
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active is great (not the latest one which is crap). I used the first two and they had really good results and were hard work. A little boring after 60 days of use, but effective.
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I first started, I used a routine wiifit plus (not the games). It gave me a good workout, but eventually got too easy. (took 8 months, though). After that, I switched to games on the kinect... In general, they're "tougher" than the same game on wii. Zumba and biggest loser are good on either system, though.
  • gerritnking
    Options
    thanks I was looking for advise on this too
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    I like Exerbeat
  • GIJaye
    GIJaye Posts: 7
    Options
    MJ experience and Zumba II...Omgsh! You definitely work up a sweat and have a total blast doing so :-)
  • taylormaryj
    taylormaryj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is sad. I have several and have not used any of them. Time to break out the Zumba, Just Dance, Biggest Loser and the other ones just collecting dust.
  • passagestamper
    Options
    I lost all my back fat and arm fat just doing wii boxing and bowling. Now I like to add in Zumba and if you have kids the nick jr dance is fun and an all right workout. Love my Wii!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just Dance, biggest loser, and extreme challenges are all great wii workouts. I also have the dance revolution which uses the mat and you get a great workout from it and my son uses the tony Hawk skateboard game and he gets an excellent workout from it too.
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    the biggest loser is really good!! the wii fit plus can be good, gives you a variety of different things
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Agreed on the Just Dance games. Plus, they're a lot of fun so you don't even notice you're working out.

Wii Fit is decent but I gave up on it after a few months because it started to get a little boring.

I was thinking about getting some of the Biggest Loser games so if anyone has any input on those, please share.
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just received the "Just Dance" game for Wii a few days ago; I think I'm going to try it tonight! I have the original Wii fit that I bought years ago, but don't really like it; not much of a work out. I hear the newer one is better though.
  • callmekaterene
    Options
    Zumba 2 for sure!!!! I burn between 700-800 calories in 45mins for each class!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Dance Central 2 is a great game for fitness because all of that dancing will get your heart rate up.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I'll put on my HRM and do Just Dance with the kids. They'll take turns dancing with me and I'll jog in place between songs. I get a pretty damn good burn.
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 and 3 and also Zumba II. I bought a Jillian game but have yet to play it. I also used Active and it kicked my butt! I haven't used it in awhile, think I might dust it off tonight!
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Anyone have the Jillian MIchaels games? I read 2009 version is crap, 2010 is better, and 2011 is like a game. I was actually thinking about these games since she's a pro.