Brazilian Butt Lift DVD

Options
Has anyone tried it? I'm a classic pear shape, 10" difference between waist and hip measurement, and am looking for something that will give me noticeable results with saddlebags, droopy rear and too much inner thigh. If not the Brazilian Butt Liftf DVD, what do you recommend?

Replies

• leafygreensforme
    leafygreensforme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • leafygreensforme
    Options
    Am I posting this the right way? Haven't heard from anyone...
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I also gave in and odered this, and would love to know if anyone has tried it long enough to get any results?? But it is by the company that does P90X and I have done that and it works.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    b.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I tried it, didn't keep up for long but it will definitely tighten up those areas! Good luck :)
  • leafygreensforme
    Options
    Thanks...why did you stop using it, was it too difficult, how long did you use it before you saw results?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I had to stop because I have carpeting at home, and the cardio video has a lot of twisty moves which *killed* my knees. I have various injuries and a lot of the moves just aren't safe for me.

It is definitely tough, but it's not too difficult to complete for sure. I tried Insanity after that so it wasn't the intensity that drove me off lol :)

I've been mixing up videos and programs for so long now...my tush is definitely starting to lift itself up but that's really from a combo of everything. I think it will depend on what you do and your weight and overall shape, but give it a couple of weeks and see. I can really FEEL the improvement...more stability in all things..it's really cool as I never thought of the glutes as an important muscle group before now!
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Got mine in today, it will give you some butt cramps to begin with lol