30 day shredders starting Monday?

Options

Replies

• Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I confess....I started this yesterday and I'm SO SORE. I really don't want to do it today. At all. My butt and legs hurt so bad. I was reading online and it says for best results to just suck it up and do the 10 days of level 1 and work through it.

But WAHHHHHHHHH! I'm so freaking sore!
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just bought this along with 6 pack in 6 weeks or whatever its called. I am an athlete and super skeptical I hope to see results!
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was great!!! I almost ddn't workout but I am so very glad that I did. I feel so much better. Whoo!!
  • mellygates22
    Options
    I just managed day 3 - sweat pouring off my brow, but felt so good to finish it!
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I only started this today with my Girlfriend as Monday was her 30th Birthday, and she didn't want to start until today. But we're now going, so I would love to join the group.

I tried to do it with 5kg weights this morning, but I think because I did it when I first got up and on an empty stomach, I just didnt have the fuel, and ended up having to just use the 2.5kg bar with no weights by the end, my shoulders completely gave way!! That is definitely the hardest work out I've done since I stopped playing rugby - absolutely killer!!

I'm already looking forward to going again tomorrow..... This time, I'll eat a bananna before I get going!
  • liseyicious
    Options
    I can live with every other day, sign me up!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 done last night and felt real good. My stomach muscles and butt muscles are sore today but for me that is a real good thing. Have a great shredding day everyone.
  • madaboutblu
    madaboutblu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop _ I am going to start tomorrow am well done everyone! keep up the good work.
    ;o)
  • CoachKristenSmith
    CoachKristenSmith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me was yesterday. I told myself I didn't HAVE to do it, I am allowed to do every other day but that made me WANT to do it. I can not walk straight today, my quads are just so sore. I seriously am limping and walking like an old lady. It's gonna be worth it then I guess, but wow, I didn't realize how out of shape I had gotten by slacking off the past month or two. On to day 3 tonight, sore or no sore!
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This morning was Day 2 - Level 1 for me...and boy am I feeling it!!! If I sit too long at my desk, I can barely move. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout...got to work off some of the pain and stiffness). Happy Shredding!

Julie
  • ndbex
    ndbex Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i did this workout before getting pregnant and, along with walking most days, lost an inch on my hips and had much better muscle definition and strength. I didn't lose a lot of weight because I wasn't dieting. Stick with it. It WILL give you results and like someone else said, who can't spare 20 minutes on this? It's worth it. Just be careful on your knees if you have bad ones. I some times modify the moves to accommodate my limitations.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    D4L1 and I am finally not constantly sore after. I take a 20 or so minute walk with my dog right after and then drink a protein shake. It's getting easier but I'm dreading L2, it's coming up soon!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I confess I started this on Monday but I could not walk or move yesterday so I skipped. Today, however, I did a 2 mile walk and then did my 30 day shred, day 2, level 1. I'm so pumped because I could feel myself improving from Monday. I didn't rest and I pushed through each and every exercise!

My 5 yr old, however, was talking to me nonstop which was not easy to focus. Asking me to open this. Or asking what I'm doing. He was also my biggest critic. "Mommy, don't go deep in your lunge. They said not to go deep". LOL. Thanks buddy! :)
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day2: Step, ow!......step, ow!.......step, ow!......step, ow! lol.
    If it hurts (within reason) it must be doing some good :) Its when Ive been stuck at my desk for 2 hours at work when my legs lock up. Lots of stretching but im still enjoying the workout
  • CoachKristenSmith
    CoachKristenSmith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 as well - I was going to skip it cuz I'm SO SORE but I just decided to do it and told myself I could skip a bit if I was too sore. But i got through it :) So we rock!
  • fatburn120
    Options
    tomorrow will be day 5 level 1 for me but I really don't feel as much as everyone else. Am I doing something wrong? I am thinking of increasing to 5 lb weight sfrom 3 lbs. I do have a hard time keeping up with jump rope.
  • rreykdal
    Options
    Great idea. I have all Jillian and Bobs DVD sitting on my bookcase collecting dust. I will start tomorrow. How many times a week
    do you do her videos?
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I would like to join this as well. I literally just bought this workout about an hour ago because of all of the people talking about it. Can I start tomorrow? That would be great for me! I really want to do this, I love Jillian and I want to be a skinny Minnie. I know this will def. help! :bigsmile:
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    Today will be my day 2..I plan on doing it 3 times a week cuz I also do volleyball, ballet, and the elliptical so as long as I finish in 6 weeks I'll be happy...after day 7 I'll move up a level! Good luck!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Did D3L1 last night and this morning I woke up with a screaming headache and very sore upper body muscles. A massage would feel absolutely wonderful. The workout does not seem to be getting any easier but I am going to persevere. Have a great day everyone.