Beautiful Bride In Making for Spring 2012

Options
Hi There,

I am looking for other 2012 brides-to-be to support me and lead them with positive energy towards being a beautiful bride they deserve to be.
I am 5'8, 34 yrs old, currently 143 lbs and follow a Paleo-ish Diet. My dress fitting is scheduled for mid march. I am a non-traditional bride as we have an 19 mo. son together. When I gave birth, I was over 200 lbs. It's been a long tedious process, but I am almost there!!!

Add me as a friend for support and laughter! XOXO

Susie

Replies

• jolielouise
    jolielouise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Does a bridesmaid to be count? :)
    My sister is getting married this year so we are training together to get her looking and feeling great for her wedding.

Good luck on your journey and Im sure you will be a beautiful bride. xox
  • moms0211
    Options
    I am also a Bridesmaid to be!! My sister in law is getting married this September! First off I just want to Congratulations!! That is huge how much weight you have lost already!!! When my son was born he was 10 pounds 6 ounces and I had him three weeks early. So as you can imagine I BLEW up!! He is three now and I am at 202.6 and have just had it!! I also have a 6 year old...I want to get healthy, have energy back and live a long life for my two beautiful children....oh and I guess my husband too! lol

15062938.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

P.S. I just signed up today wish me luck!!!
  • surviveditall
    Options
    Bridesmaids count too...just as long as you let the bride shine. :)