Just starting MFP with my fiance!

Options
Hi All,

I am on day 3 of the plan and am addicted to the iphone & ipad apps! :) I cant stop scanning barcodes. I hope to lose some weight as this is the first week, but i cannot wait for the result.

we are getting married in may 2013 and i want to drop from 200lbs to 170lbs. With the help of this app and the self motivation to use my new bike and gym membership, i dont see why i cant reach this goal. Apart from beer :( 200 calories in a can of strongbow?

wish us luck

Replies

• BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Good Luck! (iphone and ipad addict here too)
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You will get there!
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    Good luck you guys! Add me if you like - I'm also a recent started and an MFP addict! Deborah from Ireland
  • LorMuldoon81
    LorMuldoon81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I'm getting married in July 2013, This is my 2nd day on here.....needless to say....I'm addicted!

I'm having trouble meeting the amount of calories I have to! It's making me think that rather than eating to much before, I probably was in starvation mode half the time.still got over 400+ to go and I feel like ive been eating all day.
  • wigan84
    Options
    i like weighing out 25g of pringles in a bowl mmmm
  • wigan84
    Options
    any1 else get headaches when on diets or is it just me?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    any1 else get headaches when on diets or is it just me?

Well, you'll sometimes get headaches from losing toxins. However, for me, the more likely cause is insufficient hydration. Basically, I get headaches if I'm not drinking enough water or other liquids. The other possibility is undereating. Make sure you're reasonably close to your calorie goals.