Looking for friends that need to lose 50+

Options
Hi!
I'm a 43 year old stay at home mom looking to add friends with the same goals so we can motivate each other to get the weight off and keep it off. I'm starting my new journey tomorrow and could use all the help I can get.

Replies

• BeautifulDead
    Options
    Hi I am a 22 year old mom of two looking to lose around 51-60 pounds and I would love the support!!!
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 22 and looking to lose I guess in total 60 pounds. I started out at 210, I am now down to 195. I have a final goal of 150. PLEASE feel free to add me! :) I like having friends on here that have similar goals to mine,
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Im a 30 year old Mum looking to lose 50 lbs. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jack_
    jack_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 year old Dad and on my way to 60 pounds. 18 down!! Would be glad to help provide some extra encouragement. -Jack
  • Xlyinia
    Xlyinia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    32 and looking to lose 60 too! I'd love some motivational friends!
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Helllo I need to lose 50 plus pounds would love to motivate you feel free to add me and also get motivated and supported. We can do it together.
  • Eternalife23
    Options
    i'm 23 and currently about 180. My goal is set to 40 pounds, but i'd like to lose at least 50! anyone request me! i'd love to track our progress together, help motivate each other and give each other tips on what to eat. :)
  • moggiemoomoo
    Options
    Hey Jack - well done! I have about 80 to lose! Seems monumental and I worry that I will stay focussed. Any tips? Clare
  • Adevis79
    Options
    hi there
  • dream64
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of a three year old and would love some support from other mothers like me who know what it is like to try and lose weight and still be able to get chicken nuggets for the kid and NOT EAT THEM! I am 25 years old and have been a dance all my life so when my scale tipped over anything I have ever seen before all I could do was cry! but now I want to work to lose that 50-60lbs and work to what I was 5 years ago!
  • pwak
    pwak Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow thanks for all the friend requests and support. Love this site already!!
    :love:
  • mrsburton8909
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 yr old looking to lose 75lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 and have a good 70 pounds to lose! I started at 212 and have now lost 5 pounds since joining early last week. MFP is a great site with awesome motivators! :) Feel free to add me as well!
  • alh8210
    alh8210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 28 and looking to lose about 50 pounds more would be great!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50+ already and would love to encourage you all. good luck on your journey!! :)
  • Tricia915
    Options
    I am a working mom with 5 kids and I need help not to eat what they are eating. I need to lose 80+ and love some help on the journey!
  • NickiTip
    NickiTip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I've joined today got 50lbs to loose so please add me - we WILL do this!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    Hi! I'm Fallon - I'm 26 and I'm ready to lose half of myself. I would like to connect with people who have more than 20 lbs to lose to keep eachother motivated! And I'm a great listener for people who like to vent! haha :)
  • canitazz
    canitazz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 43 yr old working mom who wants to loose 50lbs. Before signing up to this site I had already lost 23 lbs but my ultimate goal is to loose at least a total of 70 lbs. Once I reach that goal I want to maintain my weight and stop the up and down on weight. :noway:
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a 32 year old stay at home wife and mom. I have 3 boys and a husband who recently had a heart attack at 35. I needed to lose 50 pounds and have been on the 17 day diet for 9 days and have lost 3 pounds so far. I could always use support and really am determined to succeed this time.