New, but not really

Options
Hi there. I was here once upon a time as 3ball. Well, though encouragement from one friend in particular, I am back. So blame her!

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    *takes a bow*

You're welcome.
  • golope
    golope Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm here for the 2nd time also. I had to say though, noticing your profile pic it reminded me of how my husband says that stacking poker chips IS exercise and carrying home his winnings is like weight lifting. LOL If only poker was a serious calorie burn...
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    *takes a bow*

You're welcome.

I don't know, I don't feel very welcome. :tongue:
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm here for the 2nd time also. I had to say though, noticing your profile pic it reminded me of how my husband says that stacking poker chips IS exercise and carrying home his winnings is like weight lifting. LOL If only poker was a serious calorie burn...

If you could avoid the booze and food during those marathon playing sessions, then I suppose it would be. haha
  • Lunatary
    Options
    I was on this site for about two months, then I just gave up. But I'm going at it again. Good luck! :)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    *takes a bow*

You're welcome.
    I don't know, I don't feel very welcome. :tongue:
    *cough*bullsh!t*cough* :tongue: ahh man, I caught your sickness!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Funny how that little tickle is making the rounds. :tongue:
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Well, I am finally back in to the swing of things thanks to a friend here. I'll take any motivation that I can get though. I'm from Minnesota and dig poker, for whatever that is worth. haha