What is Your Favorite Workout DVD???

Options

Replies

• BeautifulIllusion19
    Options
    Ballet Conditioning
    Leslie Sansone
    any type of yoga dvd ( I lurve power yoga)

Dance Central on the xbox (kinect required)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    I love all the Leslie Sansone DVD's! They are awesome!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    P90X .. HANDS DOWN! That or something similar like Supreme 90... I highly recommend lifting weights vs doing tons of cardio.
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and Biggest Loser Last Chance workout. Ive just started doing the BL Last Chance wkout but Im feeling some results. And if your like me.... lacking in coordination & a beginner @ exercising..... it makes it easy to follow with a beginner modification and an advanced modification demonstrated on the video. I really love it.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm a third through 30 DS and need to decide where to build from there. More Jillian (Ripped in 30?), Insanity or Turbo Fire

Any recommendations out of those or any other steps up from 30 DS?
  • dawnmfp
    dawnmfp Posts: 25
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone DVD's. I also do Sweatin' to the Oldies for a fun aerobic workout.
  • dvm023
    dvm023 Posts: 1
    Options
    my favorite is taebo its fun and gets your heart pumping without being too much to handle.
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo. I've been using Tae Bo dvds on and off for the past 13 years or so. They are fast paced, difficult (but not nearly as bad as Insanity), and effective. I think they are great for upper body torso definition.
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    i like Jillian Michaels 30day shred and zumba
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just got into bodyrock.tv, they post videos daily and it's free!!!
  • lkbusby
    Options
    There are tons of free Podcasts on iTunes called "Fit for Duty", they are all great workouts!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My favorite DVDs:

30-Day Shred
    10-Minute Solutions: Pilates Perfect Body
    No More Trouble Zones
    Roller Derby Workout (no skates required!)

I've seen results with them all, but the key is being consistent for extended periods, which I usually fail at. Best of luck!

what's the Roller Derby Workout??? That sounds fun!
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    OK, I'm a third through 30 DS and need to decide where to build from there. More Jillian (Ripped in 30?), Insanity or Turbo Fire

Any recommendations out of those or any other steps up from 30 DS?

TurboFire is really fun but basically is all cardio so if you choose to go that route try to get in a couple of strength days (not the ones in the program ) weekly. Insanity is way more intense than TurboFire and even though it's cardio as well, you do a lot of bodyweight exercises so it's a bit better than TurboFire in that aspect. I know nothing about ripped in 30 at all but I highly recommend a program like P90X or Supreme 90 Day. Supreme 90 is very similar to P90X and it's only about 20 bucks!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Core Rhythms really gets you sweating with little movements... It's a latin dance one
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    I just got into bodyrock.tv, they post videos daily and it's free!!!

oh yes, they have awesome workouts, i agree!
  • LouLouBlue56
    Options
    P90X I have done 4 rounds of it and I LOVE it! Right now I am doing a mix of 5 Turbo Jam DVD's and it is a lot of fun. Although I miss Tony Horton every morning!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I currently am doing the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, I just got Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred ( have to wait to start that per Dr's orders ) , and Just Dance 3 on the Wii.. I think I will dust off my Wii Fit Balance board and start that back up also.
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    30 day shred
  • kimray75
    kimray75 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, The Firm, The Biggest Loser workouts, and Billy Blanks TaeBo. I have tons of Leslie Sansone DVDs (probably everyone she has ever come out with) and those are great too. To pick just one fave......I couldn't LOL I get bored so I have a huge collection!