Hardee's NEW $5 Lunch Box!!

Options

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I don't seriously know how anyone, male or female, could eat all of that food at one sitting.

I ate this in 48 min, 5lb burrito

For comparison sake, the plate in front of it is their normal sized burrito

2011-12-28%25252015.24.05.jpg

10min into the challenge and got about half way through

2011-12-28%25252015.34.05.jpg

And 48min into it, i finished it

2011-12-28%25252016.11.09.jpg

that actually looks REALLY good...was that on Man vs Food once? I love me some burrito
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I plan on indulging Friday - LOVE HARDEE'S

Free Days are GREAT!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    That is NAR NAR!!!!!!!! Dam fast food joints!!!!!!!!! The ****ty food is always the cheapest. A salad alone at hardees prolly costs 6 bucks... soo lame! This world is screwed!
    You can make something better for cheaper at home. :flowerforyou:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I got a Hardee's $5.00 gift card for Christmas, but I'm sure not going to use it on a high-calorie, greasy, sodium-filled lunch like this. I may live with a money budget, but I also live with a nutrition budget, and don't want to spend it on something like this. It's everyone's individual choice, so this is mine.
    Can I have your $5 gift card? I'll eat it.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Gross!! My cat wouldn't even eat that junk.
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    good thing i despise hamburger ....ick =/ BUT if they were chicken burgers i would eat that entire box....and maybe minus the apple turnover....gross .....but that is really cheap for all that food!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    It must be fast food bashing day on the forums today.
    That's every day here.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Gross!! My cat wouldn't even eat that junk.
    I bet he/she would...
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I don't seriously know how anyone, male or female, could eat all of that food at one sitting.

I could knock that out and not break a sweat

Yeah that's not even a large meal. In my days before I gave up buns and fries I could have eaten 2-3 of those meals in a sitting easily, and that was before I was heavy!

As it stands now, not unusual for me to eat 3lbs of steak, sweet potatoes, broccoli, parsnips and drink some water just for dinner. I'll sometimes buy an entire roasted chicken and eat it for lunch.
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options

2011-12-28%25252015.24.05.jpg

2011-12-28%25252015.34.05.jpg

2011-12-28%25252016.11.09.jpg

that actually looks REALLY good...was that on Man vs Food once? I love me some burrito

Was this prior to what you look like now? Otherwise, you must have really big feet cause that's the only place it could have gone... bwahahahaha
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Have you seen this new commercial!!! This is how much is in this new "Lunch Box" you can get from Hardee's for $5.

2 Double Cheeseburgers = 960 calories
    1 Order of Fries = 320 calories (that's for a small, not sure of the size they give with it)
    Apple Turnover = 270 calories
    20 oz of soda (ex. Coca-Cola) = 160 calories

Total # of Calories = 1,710 calories!!!!

RIDICULOUS AND GROSS!!!

If you are taking orders I'll take one, LOL...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Was this prior to what you look like now? Otherwise, you must have really big feet cause that's the only place it could have gone... bwahahahaha
    Right, because of course if you eat one big meal you're going to be insta-fat.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

i ate that i think 2 weeks ago, i guesstimated it was around 4,400 cals
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This would be good if you want to treat yourself. ONCE IN A GREAAAAAAAAAAAT WHILE
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I love food...but I love GOOD food. If I'm going to go all out and have a calorie fest it will NOT be at a fast food joint with their bleached cow part burgers and nastiness. I'd spend it on some roast duck and creme brulee! :-D That? YUCK.
  • TuDominicano
    Options
    see, you can afford to eat it.
  • TuDominicano
    Options
    see, you can afford to eat it.

• cgrout78
    Options
    Pretty sure that a burger and fries from Ruby Tuesday is more calories than that....and costs twice as much...
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BOX
  • cgrout78
    Options

[/quote

so was it the same one as Adam? I love that show...especially the mexican and breakfast challenges, I could kick some serious omelet *kitten*.