Who WATCHED BL Season 13 Last night???

Options
2»

Replies

• ✰✰ajaks1229✰✰
    Options
    I like the show too , but I think Bob is an *kitten*. I can't believe he was mad because the other trainer was using some if his workouts. After all , the goal is to help this guys lose weight , so if one of his techniques work , why get mad ? He should be happy... What a **** ....

I love Bob, but I definitely did not understand why he was being so childish about Dolvett using similiar exercises. He should be flattered that he liked them enough to use them too. I don't like the dynamic between Dolvett and Bob. I think I like it much better when it was Jillian and Bob. They had such a great relationship and they worked together for the good of the group. Maybe they'll bring Jillian back mid season as a twist. one can hope.

Jillian did state that she is leaving The Doctors...one can wish. I do love Dolvett though.
  • hmcminton
    hmcminton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my husband gets really annoyed with the crying too ~ i am glad he has bowling tuesday nites so i can watch most of it without him complaining, mocking, etc...! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I did and I had to turn it off after seeing the nutritionist giver her take on SUSHI...Destroyed my spirit..went to bed..I :heart: Sushi....
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love that show and it bumms me out that I dont get to watch it. My hubby can't stand all the crying on the show so he will not let me watch it.

I usually watch it online. They show it on hulu.com the day after it airs. Now, about your husband not letting you watch it. I hope that was tongue in cheek. My wife hates the show, but she would never forbid me.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bob was just mad because Dolvett won the weigh in last week. Bob hates to lose. I like Bob. Maybe he was just having an off day last night. Plus like someone said, they have to add the drama in. I don't miss Jillian at all. I always though she was mean to some people. I watch her now on "The Doctors". Can't seem to get away from her :laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    can someone tell me how much the 19yr old kid lost, think he was one of the lst weigh ins on the black team, my bf made me shut tv off and go to sleep so i could get up and work out this morning, hehe!

I believe it was 8lbs. . I will have to go double check.
  • Glendda
    Glendda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Shows my husband doesn't like I Tivo so I can watch them when he's busy doing something else. I also love the Biggest loser and I have been saying for years that I'm going to lose weight and after a week or two it starts to fizzle out and I give up, but this time I really want it!!
  • tnknights
    Options
    I agree. It looked good on TV and has people talking.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I love that show and it bumms me out that I dont get to watch it. My hubby can't stand all the crying on the show so he will not let me watch it.

Wow. As a husband, I can do that?
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I still love the show! I know it isn't all "reality" but as long as you recognize that you don't get upset. I don't think Bob was angry. He just needed to add drama and that was all he could come up with. The show still motivates me.
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I watched most of it, however I watched it while at the gym so I couldn't hear it and wasn't close enough to see the words. Watching it without hearing gave me the same impression, lots of drama. It is the first time I've watched the show in a few years, it was better than watching the political bs!
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    can someone tell me how much the 19yr old kid lost, think he was one of the lst weigh ins on the black team, my bf made me shut tv off and go to sleep so i could get up and work out this morning, hehe!

thanks guys! i'm really rootin(sp?) for him, because he's so gosh darn young, he is to young to be carrying all that weight around! i hope this show helps him change his life style for the better! i can't wait to see next show!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

It depends, wouldn't work for my husband :) he can go to his room and play video games while i watch it!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I think Bob's jealous because Dolvett's so popular. He's never had that kind of competition before and it's putting his undies in a twist! Hopefully that quits or I might not be much of a fan anymore...I love Bob but whiny men are annoying.

Would LOVE if Jillian came back!
  • jsteffen80
    Options
    My wife and I watch it frequently. There have been seasons where I get disgusted with the contestants and quit watching after a few episodes. I didn't care for Jillian. I like Bob until he gets into Diva mode. I think Dolvett is great!

Last night was disappointing. This might be a season I quit watching part way through.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I have dvr'ed the show for many seasons. I have always liked Bob more than Jillian before. I do like Dolvett too. But, I didn't like the way Bob acted last night. As I was watching it, my thought was he should feel honored that Dolvett is copying his ideas on training.
    I am glad Mike left too. I didn't like him from week 1.
  • dana01996
    dana01996 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Yeah, you try that....see what happens to you.