Any Post-pregnancy ladies??

Options
hi everybody, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there is any post-pregnancy ladies trying to lose the baby weight.
I had my second baby 2 months ago (11/11/11) and want to get my body back so I can fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again :)
Any body on the same boat as me??

Replies

• macmomof4
    Options
    I am! Although I delivered 4/27/11 and this weight isn't moving like it did the other 3 times. :-(
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am :) I had baby #2 in July. I would like to lose 50-60 pounds. I love looking through the success stories... so motivational!
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    Right here with you all...I had my baby 9 months ago but since I am breastfeeding, I didn't go gung ho on losing. Now I think its time! This is baby #2 and it is not easy to shake it out this time like the first. Good luck to you guys
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Had my 6th baby 5/5/2011 and need to lose close to 70 more lbs :-( started my counter over for the new year :-) add me If you want!!
  • tlayson
    tlayson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, sort of... I have had 2 and it's been difficult to loose the weight but it's been 5 years since my second was born. Time flies by and I'm just now finding time for myself. You can do it!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby in August. I joined MFP in November when my weight loss stalled and I couldn't get the rest of my pregnancy weight off---and I have now lost all my pregnancy weight. However, I still want to lose another 5-10 lbs:smile: .
  • verito123
    verito123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please friendme, I would like to have friends with the same goal as me :)
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I had a baby in august. I lost my baby weight (40lbs) but I'm still flabby and gross. Plus I wasn't very skinny to begin with lol So at least 60 lbs gone would be great!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I had my son last January, but he didn't come home til April and I pumped til September so I started rally exercising and logging in October. Right now I want to lose 70lbs. I have. 6 year old as well. I weighed more when I got pregnant this time, but this will be my last child so now my goal is to get into the best shape of my life.

Feel free to add me.
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    Yep my 3rd son was born 10/9/11. I am not buying bigger clothes so I HAVE to get this lb off.
  • itsawarinthere
    itsawarinthere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 months postpartum (this was my 3rd baby) and it is definitely NOT coming off as effortlessly as it did the other times..... I have about 25lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight, and 50lb total to get to where I want to be.
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Yep! My baby is 5 mo old today.
    Also have a 7 yr old and 2 yr old!
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yes! had my lil princess on Oct. 17, 11! down 43lbs since the birth! :)
  • mlejoy7
    mlejoy7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just had baby #6 in August and started back up! This is the 3rd time I've done this after having a baby and it works every single time:) At delivery, I weighed 208, 6 weeks after my 4th c-section, I weighed 188, and now with my almost 5 month old I'm at 173. I've got a long way to go. I'm comfortable at 150, but may go a little lower this time, we'll see! I also exclusively breastfeed. My body has PLENTY of storage on it and I get plenty of water. I have a very happy and mellow baby and I'm losing about a pound a week while nursing. Yay! Good luck to all of you on this fun post-baby journey!!!!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    ALL you ladies can add me too! :) I had my second in june. I've two under two.. it's so fun & a lot of work.
    I've about 4 pounds until I'm down and pre-pregnancy weight.. then I want to lose a additional 15. :)
    I love this site, it's so inspirational.. and I love all the support!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    I should add I exclusively breastfeed too, we just started solids a few weeks ago.. but he's a natural, so has already kicked a few feeds.. so now he only eats about 6 times in a 24 hour period!
    He used to eat every 2 hours!!
  • KMGP
    KMGP Posts: 6
    Options
    I had baby number one in February Ive been very slack about losing baby weight but am onto it now. Actually its not really baby weight I didnt put on much during pregnancy (less than 10kg) Im just in general wanting to lose about 30kg (20 even) before I fall pregnant again. Feel free to add me to and good luck everyone!!
  • lewis222jen
    lewis222jen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I had my gorgeous boy 4 months ago and was back to my (overweight) pre-pregnancy weight within days. Since then I have gained and gained and am now heavier than when I was full term! Damn those Scotch Fingers!
    Good luck ladies, I'm sure we could all do with more energy so fingers crossed losing the weight will help with that. :smile:
  • NellyRabbit
    NellyRabbit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. My youngest girl is 16 months and this is the first of my 3 that I've been able to exlusively BF and it's kicked my butt the wrong direction, so I'm trying to get this rear in gear now that she has finally dropped feedings to only 2 per day.:flowerforyou:
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    i had my daughter 1/1/11...and breastfed til december and sadly didn't lose any weight...I just got serious in January!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!