PMS

Options
OH DEAR LORD.

I really really really really REALLY want to eat my body weight in zesty cheese doritos, followed by a nice BIG glass of red wine and maybe some KFC thrown in for good measure. It's only 5:30 pm, so it's too early to go to bed.

I've only been on this now for almost two weeks and today is the first time I've really had any overwhelming cravings.

Sigh. I'll get over it. I just needed to rant.

Replies

• coppers2002
    Options
    You could eat a small bag, accompanied by LOTS of water and a quick excercise of some sort :)
  • Divacarol
    Options
    Wk 2 cravings suck... mine hit today and I ended up eating a 540 calorie rice bowl... but the teriyaki sauce was sweet which is what I wanted... it's ok to give in to some cravings, but moderation is key
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im having it, and I owe it all to my dear friend PMS... Should be any day now.. and I want to eat everything... I honestly cant think of anything but food... Cant even say to my niece your as cute as a cupcake, without wanting to eat a BAKERS DOZEN! lol.... Ugh I hope it passes soon.. and needless to say, im the queen of cupcakes, in my family, and I haven't made one in forever lol