Replies

• onebookwonder
    onebookwonder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm an aspiring author :)
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Raced (and will again soon) motorcycles and was the only girl. The guys all dubbed me racergirl, so I've been using rcrgirl84 since early 2000's when AOL was cool - it was my IM. 84 was my race number.

AOHell is still cool; it even connects with Facebook.
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I managed a coffee/ice cream place when started on the internet back in 1996. so that is where polar came from. and the numbers well, 1+2=3+2 =5 so 135.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Well I saw my name on someone's license plate, I read it and understood it to be Sylvia's (my name) since I can't have the same license plate I figured it could be my screen name. I added the 323 to represent my area code (Los Angeles) and I've been using it for about 4 yrs.
  • findinglessjess
    Options
    My name is Jessica and I'm finding less of me :)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first and last name mooshed together.
    Moreso my last name is taking over my first...
    Mariah Ritenour
    Maritenour
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I love to eat them. My food has to be super spicy...
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    my name Karen with part of my maiden name Will... then the 2 cuz well, Karen will do this too.
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mine is a nickname we had for my oldest when she was a baby. I use it most places online.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I hate internet ambiguity and not being identified for who I am so its just my name backwards.

So many people think its a chicks name with Kim in the back of it or it is some anime/hipster/ emo X thing

xayekim- = Mike Yax - Highly original.
  • pinkarrow
    Options
    I am an avid target archer...I am obsessed with archery really. :)
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    David Bowie recorded laughingnome back in 1967..Love him so it's my name
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am an adult scout (Boy Scout) and my favorite band is a band called Mest. They have broken up but I've had my name for years. It's me!
  • Ameerrante
    Ameerrante Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If anyone can figure mine out, let me know. I made it up at some point a couple years ago, I know it's a fusion of two words that are probably from other languages. Can't remember what it is though.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I love to eat them. My food has to be super spicy...

I approve of this!
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    well i'm phat (pretty hot and tempting) and i am definitely a diva:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: oh and last year when i joined mfp I was 26

(im about to be 27:noway: :noway: :noway: )
  • chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So many cool names out there!! My name is Rachelle...and my mom has always called me Chelle...and Chelle wants to be fat free!!
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    I have felt like a caterpillar for many years not ugly but not really pretty eather, I was also very shy. but now that I have finally lost 55 pounds I feel like a pretty butterfly spreading my wings and more out going now. so caterpillar2 butterfly..
  • Bubaboodala
    Options
    MACEDONIAN LANGUAGE
    BUBBA --MEANS GRANDMOTHER--- BOODALA--MEANS --DUMB
    SO I NAMED MYSELF "DUMB GRANNY" JUST BECAUSE IT AMUSED ME(and i wont admit to being dumb sometimes!)
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    mustangnana, my husband bought me a 2001 mustang car for our anniversary and I have a precious grandaughter who calls me nana. So I became mustangnana. I no longer have the mustang. This year hubby bought me a blazer so I am thinking I need to change my name to something besides mustang but keep the nana but everybody knows me as mustangnana so I guess I will keep it. If I changed it I think I would like to change it to sprnana [for super nana]lol