Hello, I am Sara

Options
I need to loose 20 pounds due to health reasons. I can not stop gaining weight!! :frown:

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Your in the right place!

Good luck, just stick to your calories and find new and fun ways to get your exercise.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    this site has been a great touchstone for me. welcome sara.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sara! Welcome to the boards & good luck to you! I hope losing weight helps your health issues! :flowerforyou:
  • roadtripfool
    Options
    I need to loose 20 pounds due to health reasons. I can not stop gaining weight!! :frown:

Sara! As a frequent user of this site, I feel it necessary to let you in on a very important rule here. NO LYING!!! :wink: I see that you told us that you cannot stop losing weight. Tsk tsk. Looks like we're just goin' to have to change that mentality now, aren't we? GAME ON!!!

Count those calories, watch ya lose. It's all you, girl!!!