Working out at home?

Options
Hi all! Brand spankin new here! I am not too unfamiliar with diet and exercise. I have lost 50 lbs before but have gained half of it back, so I am looking to get back on track.

What I want to know is what's the best workout you can get at home (my home, small apartment, not a whole lot of room to move and get crazy) I used to use the gaiam sculpting bar, I still have it but my 3 year old did something with the dvd and I cannot find it anywhere.....I loved that workout, it was a 40 minute fairly simple full body workout plus cardio....

lay it on me I'm ready!

Replies

• franklymydear1969
    Options
    Check out http://www.facebook.com/BodyRock.Tv. She is doing some tough stuff in a small space. I can't do all of her exercises yet, but I'm trying. Plus you'll get a new exercise each day. Just a thought...
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    The Biggest Loser workouts are pretty good and I like the Zumba too.
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    P90X.
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I have a Wii & workout at home using Jenny McCarthy's Your Shape game. I do it for 15 minutes each day but you can up the time if you want. I have an almost 5 year old & an almost 2 year old plus I work & have the kids by myself while my husband works.

Good luck!!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone!! does p90x work for small spaces? I've heard it's a great effective workout.
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone!! does p90x work for small spaces? I've heard it's a great effective workout.

I do P90X in hotel rooms when I'm traveling. You don't need tons of room. A pull up bar that you can fit in a doorway and either dumbells or bands are required. That's about it!