What's the story behing your username?

Options

Replies

• eg140
    eg140 Posts: 8
    Options
    My first and last name initials and my goal weight.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Mine is an acronym made from the initials of my husband, son, dog, and me. Not necessarily in that order. :glasses:
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law and best friend call me Fitness Geek lol and I recently got married so I am a Mrs. and the one and only :)
    TheMrsFitnessGeek
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bald head... and my hockey number
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mine is part of my email address... I was visiting in PA, in a tiny town full of closely pressed together buidlings and homes and with that and the trees you could barely see the sky, and I love to look at the sky. It made me feel claustrophobic and I missed my open sky view at the beach in Myrtle. Hence Openskybeach.;)
  • speednut
    Options
    I used to follow NASCAR alot but it got boring after #3 died and they started the chase format. (and I ride a motorcycle and like to go FAST!)

It has never been or never will be a drug reference.
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was at work when I signed up for FP and at the time was working with a doctor that often calls me Holly Momma with his very deep voice and fast pronounciation. "Hollymomma, need an xray in room 5".
  • 1004twin2
    1004twin2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1004 is my birthday 10/04
    I am a twin born 20 minutes after my sister making me twin 2
  • coffey247
    Options
    I LOVE to drink coffee all day long !!!
  • Aliciabell
    Aliciabell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend and I first start dating, an Alicia Keys song came on that just explained our feelings for each other to a T. He started calling me Alicia. My name is Kelli and KellBell has always been a nickname. So Beau started calling me Alicia Bell....and there ya have it folks!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I play Bass Trombone and my maiden name began with "Babe"...it doesn't hurt that I am a girl as well :-)
  • geauxsaints1
    Options
    Family is from Louisiana and we love our football.
  • gwensmamma06
    Options
    My daughter's name is Gwen, I am her mamma, and she was born in 2006 :D
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tall bold is what I order at Starbucks..:smile:
  • Frogmuzik
    Frogmuzik Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Frog= Fully Rely on God
    Muzik=because I love music. I sing praise and worship and am beginning piano lessons.
  • keirasmom0409
    Options
    Our first child, a daughter, is named Keira. She was born in 2004, and I started using Gmail around the same time, so my email handle became keirasmom. Then I had a little boy, Ian, in June 2009. I decided I didn't want the hassle of changing my email since I use it 'everywhere', so this just combines my normal 'keirasmom' with their birth years, '04 and '09.
  • Romeena
    Romeena Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My Lovely Cat, Romeena. Named for Earnest T. Bass's girlfriend who loved a man in uniform.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    "Beautyfrompain" ... I used to have very, very bad depression and heard that exercise could help so decided to give it a go. I fell in love with exercising, lifted my depression and I believe I have become beautiful inside and out through this process. :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Pretty boring. My initials and the state where I live. The other ones I wanted were already taken. One of these days I pick something more interesting.
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't too imaginative although I did use all lowercase letters. Pretty daring huh? I've been thinking about changing it. Let's hear from you all.

My name is Gloria, and all the important people in my life call me "Glow".........I'm a very basic person and the simple things make me happy....I'm just that girl "Glow"