New mom of three looking to drop 40 lbs!!!

Hello, I am a mom of three and need to lose 40 lbs. Its been 8 years it's time to lose the baby weight!!! I just need lots of motivation and help.

Replies

• Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Welcome :)
  • Hi Kathy!
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself. I'm hoping to lose 40-50 pounds. I can definitely relate to feeling like life has been on hold, and allowing weight to limit things that I do. Good luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • I am a mother of 3 as well. My children are 7, 5, and 17 months. I am trying to lose 44 pounds to get myself down to 130. I would love to embark on this journey with you! =) Please add me as a friend if you are interested! :bigsmile:
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Welcome! I too am fairly new to MFP. I'm also a mother and need to loose around 50lbs. This is a great site, hope it provides you the support you need. You can add me if you want. Good luck, you can do it!!!!
  • Jaimepm
    Jaimepm Posts: 17
    I have a 6 year old and a 6 month old and I need to lose 60! Let's do it together, add me as a friend ;) everyone have a great day!!!
  • I'm new here too. My 4th is 8 months old. My weight is about the same as my 6 week post partum visit. :-(. I need to lose 50-60 lbs. That number freaks me out!
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm a mother of two, they are three and one...looking to drop about 20 more lbs or so...good luck to you!
  • I'm the mother of one but I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs as well. Feel free to friend me! I'm looking for people to help me stay accountable.
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    New here as well, I am a mom of a 5 yr old and 5 month old. So far, I really like this site! I am looking to lose 50-60 pounds.... friend me!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    I'm a mom of 4 and lost 40 pounds so I know you can do it!!! Feel free to friend request me and I'd be happy to add you!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114 Member
    welcome! I'm mom of 2, looking to drop about 40 more lb. I lost 11 so far.
  • Welcome!! I am a mom to 3 as well. My oldest is 11 and my youngest just turned 2! I am going to lose at least 70lbs!
  • I am a mom of 2 ages 5 and 2 and I need to lose 50 pounds! Friend Me!! I need lots of support! You are all more than welcome to friend me and lets all do this together!
  • All I can say is google this.. fitmomsforlife.com/
  • bjoy007
    bjoy007 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I also have 40lbs of baby fat to lose. Just joined also, I have 2 grown kids and still have the baby fat. I lost 30 lbs on my own and have gained a some back played the yoyo thing for about 3 years or so. Looking for friends on here. Need all the support I can get. :happy: Although I haven't learned yet how to add anyone.. I will figure it out though.
  • I am a mother of 3 too, (3 boys) and I need to loose at least 50. Feel free to add me. I am only 2 weeks into MFP but I'm down 8lbs.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    I am also trying to lose the baby weight my son is 18 months =)
  • I am in the same situations. My youngest is 4 and I need to get ride of the fat already. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Everyday I remind myself I have a long road ahead, but each day I am a little bit closer.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    I'm a mom of 2 boys - a 5 and a 2 year old - I'd like to lose almost 30, so I can get to where I was when I got married. Maybe more, but we'll see what my body and health is like at that number. :)

Feel free to add me as well - I need some more support, too!! :)
  • Hi! Baby is now 7! Yikes! What are you trying? Need to loose 40. Add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!