Hi I'm Eva....

Options
Well my goal this year is to lose what I gained in the last three years. Having hypothyrodism doesn't help, but taking my meds keeps it in check. I just have to work harder at the gym. In the last three years, I have tried dieting and so far I have failed. I hope the third time is the "charm". :tongue:

Thank goodness I found this site.....it's giving me a foundation to change my eating habits.

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    good luck, just enter in all your food and be honest and exercise and you will succeed!!!
    :smile: Have patience with yourself and don't give up when you have a setback, "we all have them" and with that little bit of advice you can't (not) lose.:wink:
    welcome and remember to have fun.
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • ceva02
    ceva02 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you....I have been entering food information faithfully. I hope that continues.
  • flairbear
    flairbear Posts: 38
    Options
    Its my second day and i already love it.
    it makes me feel like i'm in control of everything. :happy:
    The gyms tough.. try jogging outdoors.
    GOOD LUCK

217051.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Eva. I love it here! I can't tell you how nice it is here. You'll find support for ANY obstacle you come across! Check in often.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: