who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow??

Options
Ok- I'm gonna do it... Going for a midweek pull.. starting the 30 day shred. Who wants to start with me tomorrow? Maybe we can even do it at the same time??? any takers???

Replies

• ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If I had the dvd... I would totally do it with you :/ hahaha
  • gianessa
    gianessa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Someone told me that they're on youtube...
  • murphy46
    murphy46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? Sounds like something I want in.
  • gianessa
    gianessa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals workout dvds... also on youtube. I heard about it on here.it seems to realllllly work
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Has any one done it?? im thinking about gettting it now!
  • MalGC
    MalGC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will def do it with you. Are you just going to do that? Or are you also going to be doing some cardio? I have been going to the gym all week and I am loving how I feel afterwards, So I dont want to stop doing that. Oh how do enter 30 day shred info?
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'll be on day 3 tomorrow! I am logging it as 'circuit training-general' and based on a million anecdotes the calories burned seem accurate (for my weight about 240 cals per workout).

Feel free to friend me :)
    Danielle
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Someone told me that they're on youtube...

Really?!?!? If they are I will TOTALLY start this with you
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Has any one done it?? im thinking about gettting it now!

I just started on Monday. It's available on Amazon.com for $6.99. I'm not sure if it's on YouTube or not as I haven't actually looked myself.

It's perfect for me because it's a short 20 something minute workout. 3 different levels. She kicked my butt on day 1. I couldn't move on day 2. So I had to skip that workout. But today I did my day 2 and I feel great!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    im def going to get it then!!! i just hope i can actually do it lol!
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) today will be day 2 for me
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    im def going to get it then!!! i just hope i can actually do it lol!

It's not an insane workout (at least Level 1 isn't). But she pushes you and expects you to bust your butt because it's such a short workout. But I think it's a good one! I hate things that intimidate me and while she's tough, she's not that intimidating. Maybe in real life she would be lol.
  • msamberlicious
    msamberlicious Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How do folks typically divide the levels? 3 levels, 30 days. move up a level every 10 days? I feel like after a week I could go on to level 2 but that was a challenge so I was thinking of leaving a little more time on levels 2 and 3. thoughts?
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I actually just finished my first workout today! I'm totally in. Let's keep each other motivated!!!
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Oh how do enter 30 day shred info?

Log it as circuit training

I just finished day 3, I'll do, but add me because I am not much for these forums! :happy:
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow...add me if you want. I am going to do it 3 times a week.
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today was my Day 2 - Level 1...I feel it in places that I've never given second thought to.
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the DVD in the mail today. Add me!
  • trevsgirl89
    Options
    Did anybody find it on youtube? If its on there I will definitely do it!! :)