What's the story behing your username?

Options

Replies

• rockrosie
    rockrosie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I skate roller derby for the Rocktown Rollers of Harrisonburg, Virginia, and my derby name is Rosie the Retaliator. So I'm RockRosie.
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ooops I forgot to press quote
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mum....to 5 kids. No further need to explain the 'Chaotic' part now, is there? LOL
  • JaclynCastro
    Options
    What a sweet way to keep a memory :-).
  • JaclynCastro
    Options
    I am a Guru in many different ways in my life, and I'm a Mama to two beautiful kids! :-D
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend and I first start dating, an Alicia Keys song came on that just explained our feelings for each other to a T. He started calling me Alicia. My name is Kelli and KellBell has always been a nickname. So Beau started calling me Alicia Bell....and there ya have it folks!

That is cute. I love love love Alicia and when I started dating my boyfriend to get to know each other we talked about favorite music/musician and he loved reggae so he 1st sent me Noone by Alicia but the reggae remix.
  • peaches712799
    peaches712799 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "peaches" used to be my old CB handle. So, when I first started surfing the net, "username" reminded me of "handle" so I used it. 71 is the year I was born, 27 is how old I was when I first started on the 'net and 99 was they year I started. Plus, it's hard for people to remember all those numbers, making my user name un-hacked in 12 years now. Of course, now that I've explained it, I'll probably get hacked everywhere. :D
  • lstillwell1128
    lstillwell1128 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first initial "L" and my last name Stillwell. The 1128 is randomness...which I'm great at.
    :smile:
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name is Elizabeth, and ever since I can remember, my mom has called me Lily or Lily Lou and it's stuck for all these years! The username Lilylou was taken, so I just put a "miss" in front of it! :)
  • NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge NHL fan, I love my hockey (especially my team) & 8's my favourite number.
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty obvious :laugh:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Hoss and I am downsizing myself. :)
  • srenebailey
    srenebailey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had just turned 40 a year ago when I started, and I wanted to let everyone know how fabulous I am going to be once I lose a little weight, like Janet Jackson when she turned 40 she was a fabulous40diva too! LOL!
  • Lioness102
    Lioness102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've always been the strong one in my fam...full of ambition to work & go to school & protect my family at all cost! A very strong personality ...but loved by all. When I grew my locks it signifies me as a LIONESS…just like in the wild …I hunt & gather & protect my family. The # is special to my childhood.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I miscarried a baby in Nov '03 and was convinced it was going to be a girl. I would have named her Allison Olivia and called her Alli. Since then, I use AlliO a lot on the web as a way to keep that baby's memory alive.

Hey, me too. Ruby is to remember my baby that didn't make it.
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Devilsangel has been my user name for years now and signifies my contrary personality. Part good girl, part bad girl and a whole lot of things in between. :laugh: The 2 is because I signed up here once before, many years ago, but when I came back I couldn't remember what password or even what email address I had used :blushing:
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My name is Tamara although I go by Tami, and so my best friend at the time always called my Tamanella, so it just kinda stuck :blushing:
  • blondierandi
    Options
    I am blonde.

And now is the story:

Before I was born, after much deliberation my parents had settled to name me Randi Rochelle. After I was born my dad went down to the car to put the car seat in. As he was gone the birth certificate people came, and my mom changed my name to Kayla Ann... Honestly, I like the name Randi better :) So I just use it for my usernames instead of my actual name.
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Short for sweet kitten, I'm totally cat obsessed. Been using the nick online for probably over 7 years lol.

Tho before people have thought it meant sweaty kitten ... what? lol :\ Also have had people think it meant south west texas :D