Water goal

Options
Tkwild
Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
My goal for tomorrow - 3 big glasses of water before lunchtime, and 3 more before dinner. Who's with me?

Replies

• faw1001
    faw1001 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • faw1001
    Options
    Lol, I need to pee just thinking bout it.
  • Tkwild
    Options
    Lol, I need to pee just thinking bout it.
    PMSL (excuse the pun)
  • ritterest
    Options
    yep count my dehydrated butt in :)
  • w3nch
    w3nch Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow - 3 big glasses of water before lunchtime, and 3 more before dinner. Who's with me?

how big is big?
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How much is the reccomended per day?
  • Tkwild
    Options
    8 Glasses is recommended per day, at least 2 litres. I reckon if I can drink 6 large glasses early in the day I won't be up peeing all night ;)
  • faw1001
    Options
    2 large glasses down (or one mizone bottle), one more glass to go by lunch :)
    This is easier than I thought
  • Shesabigstar
    Options
    I find it REALLY helps me to keep a water bottle at my desk throughout the workday. I was never much of a water drinker before but now that I've switched over to try and be more healthy, I find the more water I drink, the more I want. I keep a 32 oz. water bottle at my desk and I easily drink 64 oz. by lunchtime. When I get home at night, I drink 1 or 2 glasses at the MOST, so the key for me is having that bottle with me throughout the day. I went from hardly drinking any water at all (and most days none) to over 100 oz. a day. Crazy!

Oh and yes, I pee all the time... but I figure that's some fat being flushed out of my body (hopefully!)
  • faw1001
    Options
    Done. Easy :)
  • Tkwild
    Options
    Done too. You know how they reckon you can't count diet coke, coffee, tea etc as water intake because they are diuretic? (make you pee and dehydrate you) Today, I have drank perhaps 2.5L of water, peed like crazy, and now have dry lips - will have to use a lip balm. Water is a diuretic.