Replies

• virgogirl916
    virgogirl916 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and my goal is 150.
  • viever03
    viever03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, right now I weigh 160, my ultimate goal is around 135. I feel like it's hard to truly judge how much it should be, but around 130-140 is probably healthiest for me.
  • RealChange31
    RealChange31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    140 is my goal as well. Seems so far away....
  • leoma280
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' tall. My current weight is 250, and I'd like to be down to 175. I have a very large frame, so anything below 160 or so looks very unhealthy on me.

Same with me, I am 5'6.75 and I currently weigh 194 (SW 208). I have pics of myself at 179 and I look great. My goal is 157 but I think if I start to look unhealthy I will stop at 165 or so.

I also have a very large frame. I'm 5'7 and weigh 288 pounds. My goal for now is to get down to 198 pounds. 176 pounds is possible for my frame but anything under that and I am deemed unhealthy (my doctor's words).

We can do this! ^^
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9" and my goal weight is between 140 - 147. Great to be able to see what others have as goals too! Good luck all! : )
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' tall. My current weight is 250, and I'd like to be down to 175. I have a very large frame, so anything below 160 or so looks very unhealthy on me.
    Think that is a good idea. I have a very large frame as well. I was 250 and I am now 199. My doctor said because of my height and large frame I only need to lose about another 10 pounds (189) to be good. I am shooting for 175 as my goal.
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options

Same with me, I am 5'6.75 and I currently weigh 194 (SW 208). I have pics of myself at 179 and I look great. My goal is 157 but I think if I start to look unhealthy I will stop at 165 or so.

I also have a very large frame. I'm 5'7 and weigh 288 pounds. My goal for now is to get down to 198 pounds. 176 pounds is possible for my frame but anything under that and I am deemed unhealthy (my doctor's words).

We can do this! ^^

Same here.
  • louismetal
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and would love to be 140lbs but have only managed it once in my life and not for very long so I think 150lb sounds more achievable and more importantly something I could maintain without suffering!
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 with a medium build. I started at 225 and am now 173. I haven't been anywhere near my current weight in about 20 years so I've set my goal for now at 155. I just have no idea how the older me will look at that weight so once I get in that range I'll have to re-assess. Dear hubby says he would like me to still have a bit of "substance" to hug though. LOL :wink:

19DressedDec2011g-1.jpg
  • AudreeL
    Options
    My goal is 125-130lbs.... im 209lbs right now so i have alot of work ahead of me right now
  • KatesAddiction
    Options
    Mine is 116.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My goal weight have to be 170 pounds.... anything under this number i look really sickly...so im aiming for 170
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am just over 5'9" and my current goal is 160. I have a muscular frame so my weight is always a little higher then it looks like. I think that my final weight goal may be 155.

i agree!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine is 116.

If you are 5'8" this is NOT a healthy goal. This would give you a BMI of 17.6 which would put you at the bottom of underweight category (borderline anorexia). A healthy BMI range is 18.5-25. When females fall into the 'underweight category' the are at risk of some serious effects, some of which can affect their ability to have children. Please, I urge you to rethink about your goals.
  • KatesAddiction
    Options
    Mine is 116.

If you are 5'8" this is NOT a healthy goal. This would give you a BMI of 17.6 which would put you at the bottom of underweight category (borderline anorexia). A healthy BMI range is 18.5-25. When females fall into the 'underweight category' the are at risk of some serious effects, some of which can affect their ability to have children. Please, I urge you to rethink about your goals.

Thank you for your concern. I just want to feel "right", you know? I think that my goal weight is just a rough estimate. I'll stop losing when I feel healthy and at my optimum fitness. I might end up putting some weight on when I reach goal too as I'd like to put on some muscle eventually. I don't want to be "guy muscled" of course lol but toned.
  • anon86_x
    anon86_x Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 1/2
    My heaviest weight was 230lb, my current weight is 182 my goal weight is 160-155, I want to keep my boobs, and curves.
  • LazyDaise
    LazyDaise Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im 5.8 and currently 250 so I'm aiming for 170. I haven't been 170 for as long as I can remember so once I get there I will see what suits me. I don't know what type of 'frame' I am. I am quite muscular from kickboxing so once I get to 170 I will concentrate most on my body fat percentage being low.
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Started at 180, got to my goal weight of 150 and I'm not happy. So I'm shooting for 140 now :) And maybe 130 after that. I'm 5'8.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    5'8", large frame, and I've never "looked my weight" My first goal is 160, will see how I wear that before continuing to 150. Currently weigh 250.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am5'8 with an initial goal weight of 150 and then I am going to reexamine goal to see if I am happy at that weight or want to lose some more. My lowest weight was in my twenties at 135 but after two babies and no win my 40's not sure that is attainable anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!