363 days on MFP, 44 lbs lost, 15 to go (with picture)

Options
I can't believe that I'm posting this on "success stories", because a year ago I thought that I would be fat all my life. I've always been comfortable in my own skin, but almost 1 year ago something just clicked and I wanted to do a change for my health, and just to prove to myself that I could do it.
Well, here I am, almost one year after and with 44 pounds less, so I wanted to share a picture with you. My highest weight was 191 lbs on June 2010, but I don't have pictures of that time in this computer... so I chose one from the day I got major (jaw) surgery. I'm not sure of my weight back then but I put an approximation (between 176 - 183 lbs)
I started on MFP on January 2011 with a little more weight than that (187), and I look a little different because of the jaw surgery and because I'm blonde now lol but I hope you can see the weight difference 'cause for me it's really hard to see it sometimes...I'm 5'6'' btw

tumblr_lxo2sucezC1qzttzgo1_500.jpg

Oh, and by the way the t-shirt that I'm using on the "during" picture wouldn't fit me before, I used it when I was 12-13 and now it fits again :D I'm so happy about that

PS: Sorry for my english! , I'll try to get a picture from when I started on MFP :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!