30 Day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• demningoreilly
    Options
    I'm on day 9. I can't say I love it, but I hope it works. Has anyone had any results from using it for the full 30 days?
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to do this - have seen a couple of "real people" testimonials...but I have a broken arm that is still mending, so I can't do pushups...thinking of trying it anyway!

Add me!

:ohwell:
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred! I just added you as a friend.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, just got mine!! Feel free to add me (open to everyone).
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I got this cheap on half.com.. have done it once and was SO sore for a few days after. Need to do it again though, and then everyday after. But I really liked the work out a lot.
  • Alm1055
    Alm1055 Posts: 26
    Options
    I just started on Monday. I love these threds they keep me motivated. Feel free to add me. I am new to MFP.
  • rrgrove
    rrgrove Posts: 73
    Options
    i am on day 2 i did it the night before last felt great doing the workout but was so sore the next day it hurt to sit down lol anyone can feel free to add me
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today! I love it!! It will kick your butt but as Jillian says (over and over and you want to strangle her for it),"These abs aren't free!" Ha ha ha ha....feel fee to add me as well!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 3 of 30DS, go ahead and add me :bigsmile:
  • Lululucyloo
    Options
    Can you purchase this online? I am wanting it for my Wii but cannot find it anywhere, thanks
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i just finished day seven of the shred about a half hour ago. :)
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I did day one, level one yesterday and OUCH! I've been sore since the second I was done. 24 hours later I am still crazy sore. BUT I CAN'T WAIT to do it again today. It's going to work!