who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow??

Options

Replies

• kupc4k3
    kupc4k3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im totally in!
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Day two done. I will hurt tomorrow as I already do today lol x
  • whosdatgyrl7225
    whosdatgyrl7225 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The DVD is awesome!!! Plus just sensing how intimidating Jillian is makes me keep going :)
  • TSE1123
    TSE1123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in! Taking my beginning pictures tonight before I start :)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am in i will start again tonight. Add me as a friend if you want so we can help each other :happy:
  • jkreed04
    Options
    I'm in! I just got it on amazon instant video for $5. I'm going to start tomorrow!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I will! I've been wanting to start it again, but my hot water tank flooded my house a bit and i've been trying to get it dried out so I can function again! LOL SO YES! Tomorrow will be good! Yay! I'm excited!
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday so today is Day 3 for me. Anyone feel free to add me, the more friends going through this with me the better!
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it from amazon tomorrow so I will be starting tomorrow night! Excited!
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm game! Count me in!

I found it on YouTube. I just completed Level 1. Oh, how I hope I can walk tomorrow! Good luck everyone! Friend requests are welcome! We've got to stick together!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    what is it?? I would love to?? LOL I need some help and motivation!!
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    bought it off ebay for 3 bucks.... haven't tried it yet. I'm in!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok- I'm gonna do it... Going for a midweek pull.. starting the 30 day shred. Who wants to start with me tomorrow? Maybe we can even do it at the same time??? any takers???
    :drinker: ME !!! I actually had already planned to start it Thursday night. Got my work-out space all set up. AND. I promised my son I would do all 30 days (this time) before his birthday-- in February.
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Was doing it and have taken a week off. Since ths thread was started yesterday I suppose I'll get it in tonight.

Someone asked about other workouts...I'm training for a marathon so I have lots of running going on as weel.

Last time I did level 1 for 6 days and felt good enough to go to lrvel 2. Thought I would have to stay there for awhile. I've also seen some members say they didn't stay on level 2 very long because of all the planks. They jumped to level 3 because they could do the exercises. I think if you do what works for you and keep moving all will be god.
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    God = good =) sometimes it tough typing on an iPad.
  • givettem
    givettem Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 8! My 2nd day of level 2, I did level 1 for 6 six days and built up my endurance really quick so I decided to try level 2 and it's kicked my butt! I really had to push myself to finish. I tried it out online on a chinese website and liked it, so I bought it on amazon for 4.99. I've lost maybe 1 lb since starting, but I feel a difference in my clothes and how they fit. I guess you lose fat and build muscle at the same time, so don't get discouraged if you don't see too much movement on the scale! Good luck!!
  • cathypowers1
    Options
    I'm in! I looked at the video on Youtube. It wasn't very good quality. I'm going to just spend the 5 bucks on Amazon Instant Video. Friend me if you want and especially if you are in the greater Seattle area. I don't know about you, but I am going to need a lot of peer support to get thru 30 days - whew!
  • mymeow
    mymeow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD a week or 2 ago, along with Jillian Michael's Shred It with Weights where she uses a kettlebell. I've tried the weights one; it was definitely challenging, but a good workout. I haven't tried the 30-day Shred yet, but you have me excited to do it. I think I'll do that as my workout today. If anyone wants to add me as a friend for encouragement, please do :o)
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How are you all going to log the workout exercise?
  • trevsgirl89
    Options
    What did you search for to find it on Youtube?