Any Post-pregnancy ladies??

Options

Replies

• laurel_marsh
    Options
    I had my 1st baby 11/17/11 and am new to here. I'm currently 10 pounds more than my pre-baby, but I'd like to lose 20 pounds.
  • lindseyrobbins
    lindseyrobbins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Had my baby girl December 17 and am now 2 pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight, but still have a long way to go! I've been mentally preparing myself for this journey months before I delivered, which I definitely think has helped!
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had my first. Baby 3/2/11.Ya'll can add me,its not easy but I look at as being an example and role model to my son when he. Is old enough to understand.Plus I don't want to have him say "Whoa mommy your fat" like I've seen happen to strangers in public by. Precious kids,that would break my hear so I'm shedding the lbs before he will even notice the difference.
  • BabyDrama513
    Options
    I had my last baby 10/28/11. I've been working out hard for a month. Took measurements and pics and continue to every 10days. I just joined this site today though. I did 30DS for 20days and now Im doin p90x. I had my tubes blocked in Dec so no more babies. Im ready to get back to my real body... which is losing about 60lbs...
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I had my last baby on August 3rd, 2010. I haven't really tried to get the weight off, but the recent success of a very close friend of mine has inspired me to use this site, workout, and get into the best shape of my life! I want to lose 44 lbs. by the summer time. My friend has already lost 33 pounds, and she's only been doing this for 5 months, so I think this is a realistic goal. :bigsmile: I am here if you want to friend me, I'll be supportive and encouraging the entire way! :happy:
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had my first baby in February 2011 and I want to lose about 17 kilos all up. I have lost 6.2 kilos so far so have about 11 kilos or so to go!!!! Have now lost the 'bbay weight' and working on the extra weight that was already there when I got pregnant!!! First tinme on the sacles post birth was a huuuuuuge shock as my midwife didn't weigh me. Getting there now though!!!! :)
  • froggytank3
    froggytank3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have had 2 babies, my daughter 3/1/07 and my son 6/27/10 and can't get the weight off. Both pregnancies I only gained 20-25lbs and was able to lose that pretty fast, but it never stays off, and the baby belly won't go away! A friend of mine from high school has lost 93lbs since JUNE and has inspired me to want to work harder to try and lose 50lbs by the summer when I go for a visit! :bigsmile: Would love some advise and help! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

2422753.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sibernstein
    sibernstein Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too! My baby was born 5 Feb 2011 and I have 4kg to go until pre-pregnancy weight, plus another 5-6kg for good measure! I'm fairly active, eat well and watch portions, but have a hard time fitting in more exercise! I walk almost everywhere, but I know that I need to really up my HR and exercise to tone everything up. I'd love to be in the lower range of my recommended weight for my BMI and to look good in jeans...

It doesn't help that I've started my own business in the same year and time just escapes me during the day for exercise! How do you all fit it in daily exercise? HELP!!
  • aimesuk
    aimesuk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Had my son 21/10/11 so he is 12 weeks. Almost 3 year old twins too.

I am 14 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight, but I was in the obese category then so now only overweight. I'd like to lose at least 2 stone, but TBH every other time I have tried to lose weight i have done it by dieting - this time I am doing loads and loads of exercise instead of dieting and just trying to eat well (failing sometimes....) so as long as I look good when I get there I don't mind what weight I am.

I'm shooting for a 26 inch waist, but to be frank I'm not sure that's possible after the carnage of twins!
  • kaithenderson07
    Options
    I'm right there with you ladies.I've lost 39 pounds of baby weight,I still have 26 till pre baby weight.but I have 39 till my goal
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had baby #6 in April. I lost 15 lbs of the pregnancy weight immediately, then gained it all back over these past 9 months so my starting weight was nearly what I weighed 9 months pregnant. I've got to get this weight off to be the best mom I can be and to keep up with all these kids!
  • edcvaadg
    Options
    I had my 4th baby 10-28-11. I put on more weight than any other pregnancy. I had just buckled down and lost the weight from #3 when I got pregnant so this weight is extra frustrating!! I was 125 when I got pregnant and delivered at 192. The baby was 8 lbs. You do the math!
  • mondocurio
    mondocurio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Had my first baby 9/23/11 :O) Since I was already so overweight, I only gained 10 lbs. Right now, I am down 45! The first 2 months was mostly from not having time to eat, and carrying him around all day. I've been really keeping track on here since November and I've lost almost 20 lbs. I'm really trying to figure out how to add more exercise and I'm in my 2nd week back at work where I sit all day. I EBF so I'm pumping 3 times at work too... Just made up my mind to do this. I have about 50 lbs left to loose. We can do it ladies!!! Feel free to add me!
  • edcvaadg
    Options
    I am refusing to buy bigger clothes! Having only two pair of sweatpants I can get over my fatt tush is great motivation.
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started 2 months PP. I had my little girl on 3/31/11. I have drop 54.5 lbs so far and I she is EBF! I love MFP and couldnt do it without it! I have a lot of mommys on my friends list and could always use more! You can do it!
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BTW I have 33 more lbs to go! Currently at 192.6 and my highest was 275 when I delivered. I started MFP at 246! I used to hover around 205-210 before baby!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I had my first baby 9/23/2000 and before prepreg I was 105-108 lbs. After I had him I was at 120 lbs. 8 months later I got pregnant again and had another boy in early 2002. After him I weigh up to 155-160. Took me almost 7 yrs to lose 15 lbs to 140. Boy was I fat. Got pregnant 5 yrs later and had another boy in 2007. After I had him I got down to 140-145 but I was never able to lose the weight til I got serious with logging my food and exercising. I finally got down to 122lbs but then I got pregnant again in and delivered my daughter on June 8 2011. I lost weight so fast with her. I'm 7 months post preg now and I currently weigh 118 lbs. I haven't done much but noticed a change when I did JM 30 DS and Ripped in 30. Only 1 more pound to go til I reach my goal weight of 117 and its to be done by 2/2012. My ugw is 110-115.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    How long do I get to claim it? 9 months ago.
  • g3322
    g3322 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am! Had my baby girl October 13th. Would like to lose 30 lbs!
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My 2nd baby just turned 6 months old and is FINALLY sleeping through the night.

I struggled with the weight loss because I could not find any time or energy to workout.

That is when Advocare found me. I started and completed the 24 Day Challenge and within 24 days I lost 7.6 lbs, 6 inches and 2 dress sizes...it took me almost 1 year with my first to get back into pre preggo clothes. This time....after my second baby I am already back in. AND....I have so much energy!!!!

I would love to share more with you. Message me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!