ExTReme and SeXy Valentine Challenge

Options

Replies

• Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have started it now just to show you how to do it. But the official tallies don't start until Friday and that is also weighin day.

Come on everyone! Lets show up and show off our DAILY hard work to encourage each other that we CAN do this! Remember, it is just 4 weeks long!

Daily Goals: Take Vitamins without fail - W - Y, Th
    NO Fat: Avoid ALL fats but olive oil and almonds , W-Y, Th
    Do my scheduled workouts: W- Y, Th
    Drink lots of water: W-Y, Th
    Eat small portions every 3-4 hours: W-Y, Th
    No LNS after 7pm: W-Y, Th
  • sfergy
    sfergy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. I can not post my goals and such at this moment due to getting kids ready for school and running out the door. But as soon as I get back I will sit down and post.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    I'm in, no LNSing!! :smile: My cutoff is 9pm everynight starting tonight.

Yay! I am glad you entered this mini-mini challenge! You will be so proud of yourself!
  • Shelle68
    Options
    I am in as well. I can not post my goals and such at this moment due to getting kids ready for school and running out the door. But as soon as I get back I will sit down and post.

Good! I am so hyped up about this! Or maybe that is just bc I just did an hr of Zumba LOL!
  • Shelle68
    Options
    MINI- CHALLENGE 1 - NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING

Each day you can copy and paste this list on a new post and put either a "Y" for "yes" or a "X" for "no" after the letter of the week.

Shelle68 (7:00pm) - W- Y, Th
    haydan7707 (7:00pm) - W
    xprincessxjan (8:30pm) - W
    kmctm4 (9:00pm) - Th
    monkeymomof3 (8:30pm) - Th
  • Shelle68
    Options
    duplicate
  • Lglenn3802
    Lglenn3802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in! I am a 48 yr old mother of 2 girls, 19yr and 16yrs old. As of today I am in at 213 pounds and would SERIOUSLY like to get OUT of the 200 CLUB! so I would like to get down to 199, or 14 pounds. I know that is a big order in 4 weeks but I can do this!!!

- walk 3 x weekly
    - SERIOUSLY watch what I eat!
    - drink more water
    - up my intake on my fruits/veggies

Good Luck to everyone!
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I'm Anne - 33 yo mom of 3 kids (8, 5, and 2)....My BIG goal by 2/14 is to break my flipping plateau!!! I managed to break it over the holidays - in the wrong direction! nice.....

sw -141
    2/14 w- 135
    gw-125

Mini goals for the challenge - drink 8 glasses water/day
    workout 6days/week
    stay within my calorie goal!

And I am TOTALLY in on the mini-mini challenge of no LNS!!!! Mine will start at 8:30pm every night starting tonight!!!
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Welcome ladies! We can all do this together! Let's keep this thread alive with chat and encouragements!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the mini challenge too!

Each day you can copy and paste this list on a new post and put either a "Y" for "yes" or a "X" for "no" after the letter of the week.

Slove009 (9:00pm) W-Y, Th
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in also. Im a 28 yr old mother of 3 (7,5 &1). I work part time (M &F) at a bank and the rest Im a domestic engineer! Lol!!! My husband says hes gonna quit all tobacco when I loose 10#s & thts a big step for him. So my goal for valentines day is to loose 10#s. And my LNS cut off will be 8 M-F and 9 S & Sy.

Current wieght-240
    Goal weight by 2/14- 230
    Follow Biggest Loser Last Chance workout DVD 6 dys/wk
    Stay under calorie goal but make my calories I do consume healthier.
    I tend to be a lil fickle so just staying with the challenge will also be a goal of mine!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the mini challenge too!

mrob04 (8 pm) W-Y
  • jrn246
    jrn246 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in on the Late Night Snacking challenge. My cut-off time is 8:30pm also.

This is such a good c=mini-challenge because I find that I have no problem staying under my calorie goals until the nocturnal food monkey starts going... Yesterday I ended dinner well a little more than 100 cals under my 1300cal goal and was so proud of myself, but somehow during studying I managed to rack up over 200cal from snacking. So starting tonight 8:30pm is the cap on eating- I'm pushing that complete entry button every night from now on.
  • jtoller
    jtoller Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in. I am a 44 and on the last leg of my weight lose. I leave for Mexico the week the Sat. after Valentines and I want to lose 8 lbs before then.
  • sfergy
    Options
    OK so for starters,
    My name is Stephanie. I'm a mother of 2 beautiful girls ages 3 and 6. I am married to a wonderful man who is always there to help me with my ups AND downs. (Even if he WAS the cause of my down) He is in the military and works an hour and a half away Monday- Friday so I don't see him as much as I'd like. I want to slowly improve myself to be able to run around with my kids and enjoy life. I feel like now is the time to improve my life in a positive way.

CW= 173
    GW 2/14= 165

Daily Goals:
    Drink 8 glasses of water a day
    Eat 4-5 small portioned meals a day
    Get off my computer and turn off the TV and play with my kids at least 3 hours a day
    LNS= No Late Night Snacking after 7pm Mon-Fri, 8pm Sat & Sun
  • Shelle68
    Options
    OK so for starters,
    My name is Stephanie. I'm a mother of 2 beautiful girls ages 3 and 6. I am married to a wonderful man who is always there to help me with my ups AND downs. (Even if he WAS the cause of my down) He is in the military and works an hour and a half away Monday- Friday so I don't see him as much as I'd like. I want to slowly improve myself to be able to run around with my kids and enjoy life. I feel like now is the time to improve my life in a positive way.

Hi Stephanie

One good side of your hubby being away so much is all of the time you will have to work on you and surprise him when he does see you. Sometimes I wish my hubby would go away for about 2 weeks so I could REALLY work on surprising him.

Welcome! I know you can do this!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I;ve just turned 53, am a bagpiper and wannabe Alpine Yodeler :yawn: Living in GA with the hubby. Recovering from the 2011 year of surgeries (torn ankle tendon& stretched ligament--emergency gall bladder) & illness (erythema nodosum) causing to be bed-bound for about 3 months of the year. Am now able to do some exercise ! :bigsmile:
    I'm in...will weigh in Friday, but posting as of today:

1/12: CW 176.2
    2/14: GW 160

I need a good Valentines! I need to feel good about myself, though my Valentine's goal isn't the final goal by any means, it will help some.

Daily goals:
    NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING OR ALCOHOL!
    At least 8 glasses of water daily
    spin bike 5 of 7 days a week
    walking daily
    weight training & resistance daily
    aerobic workout 3+ days a week
    would love to get back to a class
    plank a day group

Wish this was a group too
  • sfergy
    Options
    If everyone would prefer this to be a group I can TRY to start one and then just have Shelle68 be in charge of it. Let me know and then I can post the group name here for everyone to find easily.
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    xprincessxjan (8:30pm) - W- Y
  • Shelle68
    Options
    If everyone would prefer this to be a group I can TRY to start one and then just have Shelle68 be in charge of it. Let me know and then I can post the group name here for everyone to find easily.

This would be fine with me. I just want to make sure everyone can find the group. It took me awhile to figure out how to get to them. Thanks for the offer! :)