Replies

• thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'll join, but i'll probably do a tankini instead of a bikini, I'm a religious person and so I'd prefer to cover atleast most of my tummy!
  • kfoley16
    Options
    I was thinking of this as I was getting ready for work this morning. I am going to do a before pic in a bikini that I wore when I was at my smallest. (probably won't show that to anyone but myself) I would really like to get back in that bikini properly!!
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'm scared, but I'm in!! I exercise regularly but need to take my diet to a new level!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am up for this challenge! I was just saying last night that I would LOVE to be able to wear a 2 piece bathing suit this summer...not the tankini type that I normally wear. :tongue:
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm running my first half marathon in May and getting married in June! I plan on being pretty smoking by then!

Congrats lucky girl : ) does your fiance have an older brother LOL?

Actually.... yes! lol
    And thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im in, time to really challenge myself!
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good Idea!
    you need to take a picture in one now, you don't have to post it yet, but when you post your May 1 picture you can post the one from now and do a side by side comparison to show off all that you have done!
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good Idea!
    you need to take a picture in one now, you don't have to post it yet, but when you post your May 1 picture you can post the one from now and do a side by side comparison to show off all that you have done!

Agreed! I'm taking my picture tonight when I get home! :happy:
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm going to jump on board and say I'm in too. Like others I'm terrified! I've only worn board shorts and a tankini top for many years now.....
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Being a mother of 3 via c-section I am sure I will not look good ina bikini, Thanks to the pouch. But I wil try, or atleast a tankini.

Im with you on that one... had 3 c-sections and one natural.... and an umbilical hernia surgery.... hate the lower abs because they will never be the same.... but its worth a try!!!
  • bittybooh
    bittybooh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am game, my only before picture is of me with a tankini....and not a full picture(I used to hide behind someone!) I will do this! Great idea!! :happy:
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. Looking at all the girls that are posting they want to look good in a bikini this summer. I don't see a single one that wouldn't look good right now.

I agree with you on this one. All of us can try to improve, but I wouldn't look at the group and see a need.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

I wore a bikini last year, but I wasn't really "ready" ... I just gained a "I don't give a *kitten*" kind of attitude and wore one anyway :laugh: This year I'd really like to pair the attitude with a body that matches. :happy:
  • jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fabulous idea -- a bikini:noway: -- now that's motivating! Need to hang mine on the wall so I can be reminded daily:bigsmile:
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'M DOING IT !:love:
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fabulous idea -- a bikini:noway: -- now that's motivating! Need to hang mine on the wall so I can be reminded daily:bigsmile:

^^ Great idea! I like it! Stealing it! :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. Looking at all the girls that are posting they want to look good in a bikini this summer. I don't see a single one that wouldn't look good right now.

I agree with you on this one. All of us can try to improve, but I wouldn't look at the group and see a need.

I also agree, but still looking forward to May 1st. :bigsmile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

I also agree, but still looking forward to May 1st. :bigsmile:

I'm putting it on my Outlook Calendar.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have never worn a bikini.. and I'm 18 years old =| I always have worn one pieces or tankini's.. too ashamed of my stomach for the most part.

It would be so awesome to purchase and wear a bikini for the first time in my life =]